Review: Lea's Friends Tour Part Three (Literally!)

• DinDC
  • 03-03-2013, 04:36 AM
Date: 2/28/2013
Provider: Lea Madisson, Calista Syn, and Mina Parker
Phone: Lea will provide; Calista - 228-243-0985, Mina – 228-343-5284
Email Address: leamadisson@yahoo.com, calistasyn@yahoo.com, urexoticcompanion@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?d...view&id=121508
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: A Gulfport suites hotel.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BBBJTCNQNS(Lea), girl on girl (All three, beyond comprehension!), girls on guy, CFS (with female condoms), DATY (lots), Toy play, squirting
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: Per each lady's website
Hair Length and Color: Lea - blonde near shoulders/Calista - black near shoulders, Mina – black near shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I commented on Lea’s and Calista’s physical description in “Lea’s Friends Tour Part Deux” back in December. Now add Mina – a curvy sexy brunette with slightly Asian facial features, and an awesome set of DD’s.
Recommendation: Yes
Holy shit! You are my hero! Mina is mind blowing by herself, I can't imagine having all 3 of them together.
Stellix ....you took the words out of my mouth.

Another S. your one lucky bastard !!!!
I have found my new hero!! Awesome review and what a freakin' adventure!!!! Awesome man!!!
  • DinDC
  • 03-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys! I'm still trying to recover in the ICU at the local hospital! lol
Way to go stud man!
OMG - I'm in complete awe. I've seen each of them alone, and I've seen them two at a time, but all three? You had to be nuts...in a very good way.

JaG
Who has two thumbs and loves foursomes ?

Great review. I am living vicariously through you. :-)
  • DinDC
  • 03-04-2013, 05:00 PM
Thanks again, guys!

And JustaGuy - you helped break me in to Calista, so extra thanks! And BTW - when you said I was nuts - I was, but Lea, Calista, and Mina devoured all of my nuts the other day! lol
A S:

Pleased to have been of assistance.

JaG
Way to go. I know I am sure that you had to visit an ER after getting back home to get your strength back up.. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed some of our finest southern ladies..
Mina, Lea, and Calista? As others have mentioned, YOU THE MAN! I had the pleasure of meeting Mina and Lea so do realize that both ladies are awesome...have not YET met Calista, but I can only imagine the pure fun that you experienced. Good job! One of the lady by herself is an experience, three? Phew...I will need some oxygen.
Thanks for the review!
Hi everyone, finally joined eccie! Just wanted to say Hi and not be a complete stranger here. Looking forward to sharing some xp and meeting some of the fun people on this forum.

AnotherSchitzengruben, what a great session and report, thx! Impressive and a fun age mix too!