Back in NC

Was out of state for work but am back in North Carolina. Hope this platform catches on here for the better. Looking to get back into hobbying. Professional WM ready for some fun times.
ECCIE in the Carolina's seems to be a lost cause. but if you look hard enough. we are here. Be safe
Yeah I've noticed that coming from the DC area it is more of a search
I just moved to SC and can not believe how slow the boards are
My experience on this trip was shitty, had a guy start low balling me right away when I reached out to him in an area where I am staying at, if men like him do that to every girl that wants to come out here to tour or even live around here for that matter, because its so slow too, Ladies will not come around. Bet because I do talk and tell and right now I am feeling a bit salty.
Dubber I will see you In Richmond Soon!! Kisses
My experience on this trip was shitty, had a guy start low balling me right away when I reached out to him in an area where I am staying at, if men like him do that to every girl that wants to come out here to tour or even live around here for that matter, because its so slow too, Ladies will not come around. Bet because I do talk and tell and right now I am feeling a bit salty. Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
Exactly Exactly men in Fayetteville or Carolina don't seem to care about quality! Only Quantity!!-Respectfully NicholleeJ
Was out of state for work but am back in North Carolina. Hope this platform catches on here for the better. Looking to get back into hobbying. Professional WM ready for some fun times. Originally Posted by Dubber703
Very Confidential Sessions Will answer all calls and Web-forms Immediately! FaceTime Available For IPhone or IPad *No Solicitationsadmission is 95hh/160hr/265hhr I Guarantee to have Zero Tattoos and Cater in a Smoke/Drug-Free Residence Please make advance appointments at (910)-644-8537 or send a Discreet web form at http://www.eroticaromatheraphy.com">