after having an oral session this evening I was heading home and wondered what others do after a session...

Normally, I'm an evening guy and make appointments after work and head home afterwords. Do some chores have a shot or two of tequila and call it a night. There have been a few sessions that have been nooners and generally just head back to work with a grin on my face. Although there was one weekend nooner that wore me out and I needed a power nap to continue with my day errands...(thanks Alexxxia )

Last night I was merrily headed home and passed a restaurant that had I been thinking about eating at during lunch but things didn't work out for lunch. So I stopped and had dinner. Not sure why, but damn dinner was great! Not sure if it was the great mood I was in or what, but it got me curious as to what others do after session.
As for me I'm a day play kind of guy, usually just head back to the office with a big smile...just like today
  • savak
  • 12-28-2012, 02:28 PM
ive had to do a few daytime appts recently, so after the appts i just went to guitar center to admire and test the new amps (used to be hermes music when i was in highschool).

during night time appts i bring a bottle of wine with me to my appts to share with my providers, so i just head home right away to sleep off my drunkeness. lolz one time i was waaay to drunk to drive so i slept in my jeep at the nearby heb parking lot until i sobered up. <<<awesome.
My preference is a morning or mid-morning playtime,although that limits who is available usually.

Afterwards a late breakfast or lunch,followed by a nap.
  • jan-w
  • 12-28-2012, 03:44 PM
I only see ladies on my day off so I may see them afternoon or evening. After a session, I drive home and shower. I'm a bit of a clean freak and want to wash off any residue from the session in my own shower and with my own towels. . You don't know who's been rolling around in those sheets or what kinds of things have been deposited there. After a shower, I'll usually get a bite to eat and later, maybe write a review while memory is still fresh.
Q: Do you smoke after sex?A: I don't know - I never looked!
I can't take a nap after a session. If I lay down, ill start reliving the session in my mind, and get a "secondary woody"! Best thing to do is keep busy.....mow grass, go to work, etc.! I usually have a feeling of relaxation and euphoria that lasts a while!
Q: Do you smoke after sex?A: I don't know - I never looked! Originally Posted by PDid
Hehe....Levi, does smoke I've seen before. Humm, let's see how about...

1. A nice walk..
2. Movie
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Food (lol)
5. Read a book
6. Naps are wee great!
7. Wash your car wee good
8. Go driving...Listen to music
9. Gym, but ya got to run ha jk..
10. Park

Need more ideas buddy? :-)
I am usually starving after a session....lol

{gotta get amy strength built back up}
I usually go to the gym, get something to eat and then take a nap.
I like to schedule late and head back and unwind and enjoy the memory.
There are times after I get devoured that I like to eat.
I always hit up Starbuck's after a session and just relax before heading home.
Usually I dont eat before an appointment (sometimes skipping breakfast and lunch) when its scheduled during the day. So afterwards I stop by some place to eat in, pick up something or head straight home to make some chow and stuff my face then carry on with the plan of the day. If its a session later in the evening I head on straight home and chill, maybe end the evening with a few drinks and a movie...or some xbox .
I am usually starving after a session....lol

{gotta get amy strength built back up} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Head for the border , and pig out on Nachos Bellgrande . Then onward to beer !