Do They Really Like It?

Like most men, I really enjoy sucking and caressing a woman's breast...however, I pause to ask, "Do women really enjoy it?"

Ladies, please feel free to add to the discussion!
it depends on how you suck....lmao
I take direction well!
i like it nice and soft with a little nibble omg my pussy gets so wet
Ever since I breast feed all my 6 kids I do not like my nipples to be messed with but if the guy likes to kiss on them I wont say anything unless they start sucking them as if im breastfeeding lol... then i would pull away..
See, now that is what clients need to know so as not to be total asses when visiting! I wish more providers would chime in...
i like it nice and soft with a little nibble omg my pussy gets so wet Originally Posted by italia
Where are you hands?
Ever since I breast feed all my 6 kids I do not like my nipples to be messed with but if the guy likes to kiss on them I wont say anything unless they start sucking them as if im breastfeeding lol... then i would pull away.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Not me....Miranda and I have had this conversation before, I LOVE it.. especially nibbling on my nipples...drives me wild...
PM please as it sounds like we have some "work" to do! ;-)
Holy crap did Miranda say she has 6 kids??? I have seen her once. I had no idea she even had kids. Wow. Nice body
If you like it Hottassamelia thats cool not everyone does lol... and yes commplt I do babe my nipples are very sensetive licking is fine just dont suck on them like its a bottle and we r good lol..
Please no biting on my nipples.......or anywhere on my body!! I bruise easily!! sucking is okay and yummy but not like fish lips or anything that could cause a hickie......but sucking and caressing gently is very enjoyable lalala hehehe
My nipples are VERY sensitive and I do not like it when they are sucked on too hard or nibbled. Gentle sucking and licking is perfect for me.
If you like it Hottassamelia thats cool not everyone does lol... Originally Posted by mirandalee
Really?

Holy crap did Miranda say she has 6 kids??? I have seen her once. I had no idea she even had kids. Wow. Nice body Originally Posted by commplt
It surprised me too.
You could never tell,she has an awesome body!
Like most men, I really enjoy sucking and caressing a woman's breast...however, I pause to ask, "Do women really enjoy it?"

Ladies, please feel free to add to the discussion! Originally Posted by Esgrimador1

My X was able to have orgasm from nipple licking if she was really turned on lol.