Any Gamers Out There??

Don't laugh..it keeps you from hobbying, therefore saving some cash!

System: PS3
Latest Game(s): Maxx Payne 3 (it's kicking my ass), Kingdom of Amulur -The Reckoning, Batman - Arkum Asylum -Niiice

PS3. I'm waiting on that new GTA!

I seldom get on it, just use it when certain new games are put out MW3, GTA, etc etc
PS2: tekken but I haven't played it in forever.
  • Trey
  • 06-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Man that max payne is the best game I have played since vice city. If you play at all don't miss that one.

I use the box now as my station broke, the worthless Wii the chick bought collects dust.
They need to release a DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur. I'm max XP so I quit playing until they up the level cap.

The wifey and I played quite a few hours (at her insistence) of MW3 Spec Ops missions, cooperative...she's hooked...
Nope....sorry....I don't play games.
Grew out of those about two years ago. Sold my completely decked out xbox and everything.
But damn sometimes I wish I could get some halo or elder scrolls in.
PC Gamer here. Diablo 3, SWTOR, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim . I'm anticipating Guild Wars 2.
  • Trey
  • 06-03-2012, 07:32 PM
If you really like halo the fourth installment is due out soon. I'm about to start ghost recon if I can find the time.
PS3 gamer. Waiting for Resident Evil 6 and Metal Gear Solid Rising
Don't play often, but I do like games where I get to shoot and blow up things.
Halo. On my tricked out Xbox.
Batman Arkham Asylum and City on my PS3, when I find a free minute. Looks like I'll be adding Kingdoms of Amalur to my queue.
  • klutz
  • 06-05-2012, 03:09 AM
Gaming... my other vice... well... besides Drinking I guess...

Mostly a PC kinda guy, but I realize the simplicity of having an Xbox...

-I'm totally in love with the whole Mass Effect Series... the 2nd one in my opinion is one of the best games ever made.
-Yearly I buy the new Madden cause I'm a bit of a football fan.
-Skyrim was pretty awesome, tho it did grow a little tedious.
-Used to be a WoW nerd...
-Kinda hesitant but excited to check out the new Star Wars MMO
-Will prolly play the Diablo 3 single player
-GW2 looks pretty good!
-I'm really into turn based strategy... so you can expect me to have the new Civilizations every time it comes out
-I'm not super into it, but I have an appreciation for the FPS games that have been coming out... so I'll always get the new Call of Duty or Battlefield
-Was heavily into all the Neverwinter Nights games (fantasy/rpg nerd anyone?) and would definitely play if a new one came out... <3 Bioware

And now that you all have mentioned Kingdoms of Amalur.... looks like I'll be all over that soon =P Thanks assholes! =D
Started from Dragon Age: Origins and worked my way through all the DLC and Awakening, then just imported into Dragon Age 2 last weekend...DAO was worth 90 hours of game time spread over 9 weeks...I'll get the same out of DA2 I bet...