seeking a lady or man to go to Madams organ with me

Hello Ladies and gentlemen,

I am seeking someone who may be interested in going with me to Madam's organ (http://www.madamsorgan.com). Either tonight or tomorrow night would work since I am leaving the area early Thursday morning. I love jazz and blues music and I prefer not to go alone. I prefer a lady but a gentleman would be fine too as long as you understand that this is for no strings attached fun. This means that there will be no kissing and no intimate touching. I will buy my own food and drinks and pay for my own entertainment. If interested please contact me.

Thanks,
Juliette
Juliette,

If you get a chance, I've also heard good things about Blues Alley in Georgetown.

1073 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007

www.bluesalley.com/
Thanks,

I will check it out.

Hugs,
Juliette
Juliette,

If you get a chance, I've also heard good things about Blues Alley in Georgetown.

www.bluesalley.com/ Originally Posted by omakase
Juliette,

www.bluesalley.com/ Originally Posted by omakase

I had the opportunity to go to Madam's organ and wasn't that impressed. Maybe I caught them on a bad night. However; my date was exactly what I was hoping for so I still had a blast. When I return, I am going to try Blues Alley as you suggested. I hope it's much better. It's so damn hard to find a good Blues bar these days. Nashville has a couple of good ones as well as Memphis.

Hugs,
Juliette
You won't like blues alley. It is not blues. It is all jazz which is fine if you like that (I do a little but blues is my bag too). Plus blues alley has two shows per nite usually and is pricey and a bit too clean if ya know what I mean

Try gypsy Sally's in Georgetown. I've only been there once but had a nice time. A lot depends on Whos playing. I like madam organ a little but only if band is somebody I am really interested in to put up with all those young-ins. They are one of the only places left in town

You can also try zoo bar. Used to be blues every nite but now I think only have it on thur-sun. Great local blues artists most of the time. No national/regional acts there.