DC is so dead

Why is DC so dead? I go to NJ all the time and it pretty dam busy but down here its pretty dead. Is it just me?
(1) Jonas.

(2) It's just you.
It's been discussed in a different thread, D.C. is not dead, just need to do some work to find the gems. We are fortunate that many ladies tour through the area. Just be nice to the touring ladies and they will return.
  • Old-T
  • 01-25-2016, 10:14 AM
Why is DC so dead? I go to NJ all the time and it pretty dam busy but down here its pretty dead. Is it just me? Originally Posted by yolocoaster
DC is far from dead. Think of it as lower key and not as loud.

There are some excellent ladies in the area--some bordering on awe inspiring. There are also some very helpful gentlemen and ladies on the board, starting with the two how posted ahead of me.
I want to think he's talking about the board activity because D.C. is definitely not lacking in hot women....local or visiting.
DC has a lot of prominent gentlemen. I doubt that public figures have time to post their exploits here.

Or do they
They don't usually. Or they have aides and assistants that do it for them. I'm quite busy!
DC has a lot of prominent gentlemen. I doubt that public figures have time to post their exploits here.

Or do they Originally Posted by Thai Macie
Dudes... (and providers)
You know when you go to see a provider and she looks hot, but the experience just sucks....well D.C. is like that....Its a big city with a lot of possibility...(Hell its 3 states and the district) I just moved up here from Houston Tx where men are men, women are men, sheep are frightened and providers make BANK!!!

There is so much action and interaction because everyone benefits... Providers get reviews which is a form of advertising....they discount their rates for reviews, hobbiests read reviews, participate in the review process and generally avoid LE, make sure that the providers don't get ripped off, police the folks acting like jerks, and identify providers that don't 'try' and the end result is a great resource of providers, agencies and independents, hobbiests who have a huge volume to choose from and a dynamic community that everyone benefits from...but you have to reach out, write, and quit being lazy!!!

The issue isn't the providers, it is the participants...does anyone ever reply to a review here (almost never ....except Omakse) Do people post about LE with tangible data...(not cutting and pasting from the local police blotter)...Do agencies other than Lillypad advertise on here almost...never in the 6 weeks I have been here (why would they there is no activity on this board!!!.. And the fault belongs to those who minimally participate, and hobby at the poverty level...). Want more choices provide more activity...if you create a community everyone wins...

Just my 2cents...

Heywood J
So what is DC like now?
Honestly...If you're mongering in DC, better of going the SA/SB route.
Honestly...If you're mongering in DC, better of going the SA/SB route. Originally Posted by BeigePhillip
My guess is SA = Self Abuse...
Candidly (no offence) if you live in a place that has the provider pulse of a moribund 90 year old, and you don't hobby elsewhere you really don't know how awesome elsewhere is...
Go look at Houston, or Dallas or Louisiana it's awesome...sorry it just isn't around here.

Heywood J
I travel to TX a lot. Austin, Houston and San antonio area. The hobby scene seems great. Granted, I am very new to this, but, DC does seem relatively quiet. May be I am judging the scene based on the slow activity on this board, but, I am new. So I dont know any better lol

But sure hope to meet local or touring ladies some time soon
well DC will wake UP next week .. I'll be there
I do visit Dallas - Houston - SA - Kc Mo,

DC is will be my very first visit .
I absolutely love visiting DC area! I live in TX and agree that THIS site is much more active there, but I always seem to be booked or busy anytime in DC with very nice gents at that