Conduct during an Appointment

As I am new to this hobby I would like some feedback regarding conduct during appts.

Here is what I do. I personally always look for an early afternoon in call, and once the apt is set, I makes sure I am clean, on time, and direct. When I am invited in I either hand the envelope to the lady, or set it down on the nearest table, I ask that the woman check it to make sure it is correct, and I ask to wash my hands.

Once that part is done I have no further issues, I am never aggressive, as to me this is a business transaction, and I am respectful/ thankful for the service provided. My only part of awkwardness seems to be when I have finished.

I personally like to grab an extra hug, get dressed, thank the provider, then leave. Even if it is before the time is up. I am not trying to be rude, but even if I book for an hour which I always do, when I am done I would just like to go.

Is leaving early considered rude? Thanks in advance Chep.
Never mention or ask about the contents of the envelope. Established ladies have their own routine that you'll never see - often when you excuse yourself to use the bathroom. If there is an issue, you'll know.

Leaving early is never an issue unless you do it in an alarming manner. If you leave abruptly or appear rushed, then they might think that you didn't enjoy your time. Or worst, that you're running-and-dashing.
Omakase nailed it!
+1

Never mention or ask about the contents of the envelope. Established ladies have their own routine that you'll never see - often when you excuse yourself to use the bathroom. If there is an issue, you'll know.

Leaving early is never an issue unless you do it in an alarming manner. If you leave abruptly or appear rushed, then they might think that you didn't enjoy your time. Or worst, that you're running-and-dashing. Originally Posted by omakase
You seem to be the perfect hobbiest.
good advice