Is this for real or did I get played...

Hello from Manassas,

I had an in call appt with an independent provider last week: http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-girl/22255305

I made a 1 hour in call apt for 1130am. I showed up she was exactly like her photo and we had a very good time. The challenge is that she said and YES I KNOW this is odd, that my member was uncomfortable, due to its size. She was barley 5ft tall, and I am over 6ft 2. Without bragging I am just over 8.5 inches long and 5X5 around, any way. She asked if we could stop, and I of course said NP.

I ended up leaving without finishing what I went there for. My question is should I simply look for bigger girls??? And if that is a no shit idea, please try and be kind.

Thanks in advance

Chep
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2016, 08:07 AM
From the numbers you posted it is quite possible what she said was true. Not being hash, just some basic engineering. Another question might be her age--ladies do gain knowledge as they get older and more experienced.

Sorry it happened that way.
She could and should have finished you off in other ways. Like her mouth or hands. That's just good customer service. Xoxox
A lot of ladies can take size, and a lot of us can't. For myself, it is a depth issue. Having a shallow girlie bit, I can most of the time work my body to adjust. Sometimes I cannot, but I try my damn hardest to put a smile on a man's face!

Mr, you're packing some serious heat there lol!
She could and should have finished you off in other ways. Like her mouth or hands. That's just good customer service. Xoxox Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Exactly! WTF, who leaves a guy with blue balls? wth is wrong with her?
It doesn't matter the size of the girl, I know bigger girls who couldn't take your size & I know smaller girls that could take it. When scheduling an appointment you may want to disclose your package upfront to a lady so she can prepare & or decline. I for one couldn't take that size.
There is always Russian , had job or bbbj

I once saw a guy with a coke can size ,, it was a the best Challenge ever !!