p411

hello all I have been a member for a short while, this is probably my first post. I am a newbie and was wondering if being p411 verified is enough verification to get a provider to be comfortable with a newbie? assuming that they see newbies. thanks
I see newbies but for me if your just starting out on P411 I still do my own screening on the gent if he has no OKAYS .. , no screening is a 100% on how the person will be alone with you at a hotel or incall

I screen every one any ways , even if you have 20 Okays on p411 I will send out at least 2-3 request form the last 2-3 ladies you seen and ask if they would repeat with them ,,
just how I do it ..
so you might get asked for some more info about your self or ask for other references
I see newbies but for me if your just starting out on P411 I still do my own screening on the gent if he has no OKAYS .. , no screening is a 100% on how the person will be alone with you at a hotel or incall

I screen every one any ways , even if you have 20 Okays on p411 I will send out at least 2-3 request form the last 2-3 ladies you seen and ask if they would repeat with them ,,
just how I do it ..
so you might get asked for some more info about your self or ask for other references Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Thanks LBG
hello all I have been a member for a short while, this is probably my first post. I am a newbie and was wondering if being p411 verified is enough verification to get a provider to be comfortable with a newbie? assuming that they see newbies. thanks Originally Posted by greantea1972
I have my own "internal algorithm," for how I screen. I converse with the potential new friend, ask questions, and go from there. Generally speaking, I take clients who are not on hobbyist boards, or are new to them, if the rest of the info they provide me with, checks out.

For more info, please text me.

Love Meredith Grey ❤
"...DC's Leading Outcall Girl Next Door.."