Post Your Predictions For the Outcome of Super Bowl 52 Here.

What about it?? Final score 21-27 Pats.
Pretty close to what I was thinking. 28-20 Patriots win and Tom Brady rides off into the sunset. I know he says he want to play until 50, but at this point in career he has nothing left to prove and a lot of injury to risk.
I hate the Pats coach. Despise him. But I know they are a good team. I think they will win. But I hope they don't.
Patriots to win by 10 pts. or more.
Pats 24-17
I'm going for the underdogs.
The Eagles 24-21
Mike Trout's Eagles are gonna Win!
I hope so. But if the Eagles get ahead, they better not slow down. They have to keep pressure on the Patriots from the first second of the game to the last second.

Mike Trout's Eagles are gonna Win! Originally Posted by alexissweet69
I predict a drop in ratings, and a nation wide out break of giveashititis
Eagles ahead by 10 at halftime. Can they hold on for the Underdog win??? Stand by for the 2nd half. This should be exciting!!

BTW, Justin who???
I'm just glad the game isn't a lopsided shutout. Brandin Cooks' injury really sucks & speaking of injuries, if Philadelphia can pull this off it'll make the Foles/Wentz QB situation interesting when the latter returns.
Well that didn't take too long. Don't know about that call though. Ball was kinda loose.
Go Phillies!!!

Awwww!!! Poor Tommy just got knocked on his sexy butt and lost the ball. It’s time for someone else to win!!!
Congratulations to Nick Foles and the Philadelphia Eagles!
From underdogs to top dogs. God help the PPD
I think Nick Foles stock just went way up!!
Well that didn't take too long. Don't know about that call though. Ball was kinda loose. Originally Posted by n0laARIES87
If you are talking about the Clements TD, then I completely agree. I've seen a LOT of calls like that go the other way.