Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N/A
Session Length: 30
Fee: 140
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: N/A. Two days in a row she set an appointment with me and confirmed the time and place. Then she went completely radio silent 15 minutes before each appointment after I was already on my way. Some of the reviews seem good for this lady but I don't have time to be stood up multiple times. Hope others have better luck, but I would caution you that she seems unable to manage her time and thinks it's better to go silent rather than to communicate when she can't make an appointment.
Recommendation: No
Yep

They can change their handle but can't change their habits...

This will end up in coed, maybe she'll explain herself.
moved to the right area
Fucking funny
That's not the story I heard.

She cancelled the first time because your text made her very uneasy. She decided to give you a second chance but your possessive and stalk like text confirmed her initial impression.

Didn't this happen with two other providers as well?

Guys need to learn to stop creeping providers out because they talk and they don't want to see dudes that creep them out.
That's not the story I heard.

She cancelled the first time because your text made her very uneasy. She decided to give you a second chance but your possessive and stalk like text confirmed her initial impression.

Didn't this happen with two other providers as well?

Guys need to learn to stop creeping providers out because they talk and they don't want to see dudes that creep them out. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Sir who are you to the providers and why does it seem you speak for a lot of them? Just wondering and no disrespect intended.
  • sydmo
  • 02-07-2018, 06:16 PM
discount Pussy do I need to explain? damn man - lol
Treetop doesn't even see providers. He's just a delusional borderline schizophrenic menace to the community.
Treetop doesn't even see providers. He's just a delusional borderline schizophrenic menace to the community. Originally Posted by assfucker

Ok cause I checked all of bozo’s posts and I don’t see any problems with other providers. Unless I missed something.
The provider in question used to go by another name and had several alerts and bad reviews. She may have turned a new leaf, but it's doubtful.
What was her old handle?
Treetop doesn't even see providers. He's just a delusional borderline schizophrenic menace to the community. Originally Posted by assfucker
Be careful this could be a medical condition. lol

LOL her handle is dashdoll. How appropriate!
I had a good time with. TCB was good. Would see her again.
Thank you very much chairspud, I had an amazing time with you. Ilook forward and can't wait to see you again. Xoxo