I just wish I could live my fantasy out

Suckin a whole lotta cock I want it back to back any gentleman who has friends and doesn’t my being blowed in front of each other
was this a serious request to live out a fantasy or an ad to attract paid buz..
i dont ask to be stupid just wondering..

did u get responses did an event occur whether paid or free

i was part of a gangbang once with a provider who i had seen 2-3 times before and paid her rate of about 100 hh

she had a gangbang and admission was just thirty dollars and included everything from bbbj to covered fs and covered anal. for the thirty besides whatever sex u wanted the room was provided condoms were provided water soft drinks were provided.

it started at noon and was scheduled from noon till at least 4. generally there were 3-4 guys in the room at a time and 1-3 girls enjoying the provider at any given moment.

honestly with all the guys aroung and sausage flippin about i never was able to get fully hard. since i had experience this woman several times i really only wanted to try anal [ even though this is not big on my activity list figured for thirty why not]but settled for a bit of bbbj.

i did subsequently attend one other gang bang with slightly better results but just wasnt my thing and did experience anxiety. probably would not partake in another but glad i tried

also it was suggested that u may in fact be a ts provider as opposed to a natural woman so i guess 2 questions begged to be asked and answered... are u a ts provider and if yes did u inform any gents that may have been interested in your get together of the situation.
Well you got my attention!!