Cheapskate attempting to ruin my time here

I have been having a great time in Austin until my most recent review writer came along..... popped up with 1.6 rose donation for a scheduled HH 2 rose donation.... I explained that since i had already made him apart of my schedule and turned away others to respect our booked time that i would reduce 10 min from our session (though its rare, when i do allow qv i seek 1.5 for 15 min). We proceeded.. when his time had passed he left... and went to write a crappy inaccurate review that obviously would say my 100+ yes' are lies..... my advice.. avoid Cap N Crunch or should i say Cap N CheapSkate..

SN: Everyone else is treating me great and i cant wait to finish my time here in Austin
  • ztonk
  • 02-13-2018, 09:14 PM
and went to write a crappy inaccurate review that obviously would say my 100+ yes' are lies. Originally Posted by sasha green
I'm not sure why you think the review is "crappy" or "inaccurate". Care to elaborate?

Each guy is entitled to share his opinion, but not every guy will give a younger provider a pass when they provide a lackluster performance. (Young and cute will only get you so far in this hobby...)

This is also your second NO review in as many months (here's the one from December which strikes some of the same themes as today's.) Perhaps the reviewer isn't the problem?

z
I saw her tonight and she was great. She told me the sorry and I believe her.
I saw her tonight and she was great. She told me the sorry and I believe her. Originally Posted by hardtimes2010
Not disagreeing

Just pointing out that ztonk's statement carries merit.

Also noting, the guy that posted the no had seen her twice.

Hobby on.
  • sydmo
  • 02-14-2018, 07:14 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. Why would you say the review is crappy. It has just a couple misleading photos comments that I can see and a NO for recommendation.

Just sounds like his opinion to me.
Piece of advice from a provider who has been around for a while

Unless there are blatant and visible lies posted.. and I mean BLATANT-- your best bet is just to not post about it. You're 19 and attractive, I'm pretty sure guys are going to let a No here and there slide-- nobody expects a 19 year old to always be on top of everything.

Your fans will always stick up for you-- no need to draw more negative attention, which is what these Coed threads generally do.
If you would have took Treetop up on his management offer, this wouldn't have happened.
180 was a blatant lie when i was given 160 ... for a 200 hhr... not to mention the “warning” texts but i understand . Maybe next time I just let it happen since i cant even defend myself . People see that ... No reviews hurt business ...
You're going to be ok. There are guys on here that think that their review carries some sort of weight, and try to con a discount out of providers. You're hot, that carries more weight than a review.
Maybe next time I just let it happen since i cant even defend myself . People see that ... No reviews hurt business ... Originally Posted by sasha green
No reviews won't hurt your business. Sometimes if played correctly, they attract you more business.

Just keep a cool head and go above and beyond.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2308209

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2242557 Originally Posted by honest_abe
Hi, Mr Prez. Big fan of your work. I'm glad you took the time from your busy whoring in Dallas to tell us how awesome she was with you.
I saw her tonight and she was great. She told me the sorry and I believe her. Originally Posted by hardtimes2010
Glad to hear it. Maybe you should write her your own review and earn yourself some PA.
  • sydmo
  • 02-14-2018, 02:05 PM
Piece of advice from a provider who has been around for a while

Unless there are blatant and visible lies posted.. and I mean BLATANT-- your best bet is just to not post about it. You're 19 and attractive, I'm pretty sure guys are going to let a No here and there slide-- nobody expects a 19 year old to always be on top of everything.

Your fans will always stick up for you-- no need to draw more negative attention, which is what these Coed threads generally do. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Sasha - this, most assuredly the best advice you're gonna be given in regards to this post. It sucks, I know, but she's right. Move on baby, AVOID BS DRAMA.