Dragoncon! 8-30 to 9-3

• Unico
  • 02-18-2018, 11:53 AM
Dragoncon (http://www.dragoncon.org/) is a convention in Atlanta GA, running from 8-30 to 9-03, 2018. I'm looking for a female that is interested in going with me. Think Comiccon, but East coast.

I know a lot of the ladies will travel, but looking for someone that is interested in the type of show. Hit me up for more info if this looks like something you'd enjoy.
Fire Phoenix will not only go, but go with her tits out and take photos with anyone who wants; just get her a legit costume.
Fire Phoenix will not only go, but go with her tits out and take photos with anyone who wants; just get her a legit costume. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
She will also show up at your job unannounced. She will also get pissed off when you are in the middle of paying bills & rent and won't drop what you are doing and call her cause she wants to "talk". She will fault you for working, and start sending you retarded ass text messages daily. There are MUCH better providers providers to spend your hard earned money on than a fucken bat shit crazy, homeless provider like Fire Phoenix.
Egad! What a unique experience you must’ve had with her. I only experienced the rockin’, freaky-sex side. We spoke often about the fun aspects of public exhibitionism.
Egad! What a unique experience you must’ve had with her. I only experienced the rockin’, freaky-sex side. We spoke often about the fun aspects of public exhibitionism. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
You obviously haven't seen her in a while.. check her facebook lectures about all the folks on Eccie.. LM seems to have been singled out for special treatment for some reason, but you don't want her to go after you.. She used to be fun, and sexy, but then the ban happened and all shit broke loose.
She's not stable for sure. LM's experience was "unique"... just be glad it wasn't you.. Approach at your own peril! And LM is right about her dropping in to wherever you may be, unannounced and with no regard to what you may have going on in your life.. just fyi.
You obviously haven't seen her in a while.. check her facebook lectures about all the folks on Eccie.. LM seems to have been singled out for special treatment for some reason, but you don't want her to go after you.. She used to be fun, and sexy, but then the ban happened and all shit broke loose.
She's not stable for sure. LM's experience was "unique"... just be glad it wasn't you.. Approach at your own peril! And LM is right about her dropping in to wherever you may be, unannounced and with no regard to what you may have going on in your life.. just fyi. Originally Posted by nuglet
The reason's I stated are the reason's she went after me. Nothing more. And I will just leave it at that. At least on this thread.
This thread is about Mr. Unico finding a beautiful, young, STABLE provider to accompany him on what honestly sounds like a very fun event. I do wish you the best of luck Unico
What about Sk8tr Princess or Sweet.Nothings? They seem like cosplay kind of girls.
I’ve worked many of Comic-Cons in my younger days. I definitely want to see pictures of whoever ends up going.
This looks really fun!! Good luck on your search.
Unico, you might want to inquire with sweetAshleigh. She's a traveling lady with some interests in that direction, and one I can personally recommend.

https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=242788