Friendly Rejections

How many think one should get a reply from either side in a timely manner even if it is a friendly rejection.

What are your favorite replies? (Ya know the nice customer service ones)

How likely are you to repeat or even consider a provider, how has poor CS skills or is even an issue?

What is the most no sexual quality you find appealing to push you to move to the next step?

How do you feel about ones(both sides) how start sending screen images of phone messages?

Edit for spelling and grammar, then repost, please.
I'm surely not representative of the average eccie dude, my name is assfucker after all. My success rate at actually hooking up with a girl I message or text is probably about 5%.

Probably 75% of girls never respond to my initial contact, most likely because I have #nofilter and idgaf so I say what's really on my mind. To me, the girls that do respond have a much higher chance of being"my type".

Over half of the girls that do make contact eventually ghost me or otherwise shut me down. It gets annoying, but I have found over the years that the girls that make it through this gauntlet are the real freaks that can handle my kind of session.
With the exception of over the top rudeness-- I will always politely decline if I don't think we fit.

Example: If Assfucker were to send me a PM, I'd let him immediately know that I don't think I would be to his liking, since I don't offer trips to Greece. No need to be scared of that-- if you contact me and I can see that perhaps we won't be a fit-- I'll let you know. Sometimes I get a response that reads "I know you don't do ______ and I am ok with that" and we will proceed from there and other times I get thanked profusely for being polite enough to let them know.
Wish they were all like you!
I always reply. I read their reviews and previous comments to see if they seem like my glass of whiskey. If they’re overly rude or offensive, I’ll politely tell them that i don’t think we’d be a good match. But 85% of the messages i get are from time wasters and hagglers who love telling me that I’m out of their budget... and repeat that message over the days with compliments and pleasant exchanges. At that point, i just tell them that they’ll have to catch me when I’m doing specials (which is rare because I’m often not available) and ask if they’d like me to refer them to a lady in their budget that is similar in looks and menu.

The only time i will NOT reply more than once, is if they are overly explicit and doing the sexting thing. I’m not in high school, my foreplay is for the bedroom, I’ll kindly direct them to my reviews, but I’m not going into detail about a session. And i promise, it’s best served there than via correspondence. Pleasantries and normal conversation are fine but the horny teenager thing, isn’t for me.

I won’t reply at all if you have constantly inquired about appts and then ghosted or if i went through the hassle of verifying you with the plan of a meeting, and then went elsewhere.
I’m perfectly happy to verify for future dates, just let it be known that it’s for FUTURE DATES. Otherwise you’re a time waster in my book and i won’t be bothered with it.
^^ Speaking of the real freaks ^^

Gonna have to pay Ava another visit tonight!
^^^

Perhaps if you had a review record, you might get more replies?

= = = =

To address the original OP question, I always try to research what a provider would like to have in the way of my initial contact.

If her posts/showcase indicates parameters that I cannot supply (facial photo, DL copy, etc.) I simply pass.

As for expecting replies, I think unless I am responding to a snatch post, 48 hours usually works for me.

And, if I send more than one inquiry with no reply, the second no reply is more than enough for me to adjust my potential TDL.

I know it is all about TCB before you can expect any BCD, and I can live with that on my end for sure.
Perhaps the providers should put a disclaimer in their profiles like Six Flags does.
You must be this long in order to ride
Perhaps if you had a review record, you might get more replies?. Originally Posted by ck1942
I'm willing to bet I'd get less! Some girls actually ask me not to review because they don't want their freaky side to be known. I'm very happy with most of the girls I do meet, it wasn't a complaint. Just wanted to show the extreme side of not getting replies to make other dudes feel better about rejection. Fail big and fail often.
I'm getting back into the hobby after returning to Austin. To be clear, providers are more apt to reply to a request for a rendezvous if you have written numerous reviews? What other criteria does a provider use from the ECCIE site make a determination to meet or not?
  • sydmo
  • 02-19-2018, 09:51 PM
[QUOTE=ck1942;1060519767]^^^

Perhaps if you had a review record, you might get more replies?

= = = =

with all respect ck, (I have more for you than most) that's BS. If a gent has seen and been nice to enough of the established Ladies here on eccie, he is never gonna have a problem seeing them or getting a response from them even with few reviews. Reviews are over rated, with the exception of TRUE valid info, it's a brag board JMO and that of almost every Lady I've ever ask about it
No reply is a response.
I don't have an issue with not getting a reply. I move on.
What’s wrong with some courtesy?
I'm willing to bet I'd get less! Some girls actually ask me not to review because they don't want their freaky side to be known. Originally Posted by assfucker
You’d have to charge for that kind of literature! You’d take business from us with these tales of unadulterated erotica. Recollections of our session are definitely cum worthy ;p

Shhh, I’m actually a lady. I just play a whore sometimes.