swallowing

guys can someone try to explain this to me, why does swallowing matter if the girl is CIM? it seems if she does it right, waits, holding your member in her mouth a bit afterwards before releasing the hold and she is good at the whole experience, you had fun and it is a great release, that swallowing is an afterthought so to speak, after u have been satisfied. wonder why swallowing matters? what gets you off about swallowing your cum versus spitting it out discreetly? what is the big attraction and desire for swallowing based on? I know there is no accounting for desires and you sure can like what you like but I just wonder what exactly you like about her swallowing your cum? and why it is a deal breaker if she spits if it had been an exemplary session besides for that?
I personally don't mind if a lady spits if I can CIM. You're right, at that point...who cares. I've had ladies that have held it in like champs while making sure I'm completely depleted before getting up to spit. Doesn't bother me a bit.

But I'll return the question, once the cum is in your mouth, what's the aversion some ladies have with swallowing? It's been tasted at that point so what then becomes the drawback? I'm sure there are different reasons but just curious since you bring up the topic.

Again, and to your point, a lady spitting has not affected my satisfaction with any session when the head has been good.
If they stay there for a while its pretty much the same. But many jump up to quick.
It’s the same as cumming on a girl’s face. I can’t explain it...it’s just hot.

There’s something about unloading CIM, having her show you, them swallowing that is fun to see and think about later.
Why would the blower not swallow? Well, spooge does contain all the contamination of the blood, including STIs, and anything hanging out in the urethra, including urine, lube, potentially feces or latex, and probably their own smegma as well. It’s as intimate as it gets, potentially risky, and it does coat the throat in a slightly bitter-tasting film.

At the end of the day, it’s their body. Jenna Jameson never did an anal scene, because she said she wanted to keep that one piece of intimacy for her romantic partners, not to be shared with the world. Maybe before expecting a swallow, we should earn that intimacy.
Like Jenna Jameson, I’m an ol’ fashioned romantic and believe in saving anal for marriage as well
Why would the blower not swallow? Well, spooge does contain all the contamination of the blood, including STIs, and anything hanging out in the urethra, including urine, lube, potentially feces or latex, and probably their own smegma as well. It’s as intimate as it gets, potentially risky, and it does coat the throat in a slightly bitter-tasting film.

At the end of the day, it’s their body. Jenna Jameson never did an anal scene, because she said she wanted to keep that one piece of intimacy for her romantic partners, not to be shared with the world. Maybe before expecting a swallow, we should earn that intimacy. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

From what I recently learned more about, apparently there IS a slightly higher risk of std transmission by swallowing due to the sperm traveling down the long pathway before it actually is exposed to all the stomach acid. I.e: potentially higher risk for std permeation in the throat before the fluid is destroyed by stomach acid. I think it's all relative and each person should feel comfortable exercising their individual preferences on spitting, swallowing, cbj etc, i don't think it's empirical evidence, I personally do both these days but usually spit more now

Most of what I've heard from men is the aesthetic of it, the kink of just watching the act of swallowing, the fantasy of the memory, and even from a dominance standpoint.
I used to think of swallowing as required for a truly great blowjob. I recently had a clarification on what really matters, as sue_nami said. It's about the holding in the mouth after the main spurt, maintaining suction through the aftershocks, which can last quite a while. In terms of the orgasm, what happens to the cum is inconsequential.

Plus...there is a kinky, dom/sub element to swallowing that is a turn on about your willingness to be submissive to me by swallowing my cum. But I don't need to see it. I am pro-bodily fluids. I like seeing my cum on your body. Squirting is awesome. Hell, in the right mood I'll lick my cum off your body. But somehow you sticking out your tongue and showing me is a turnoff. Once again repeating sue_nami, there's no accounting for desires.
  • Loxly
  • 02-19-2018, 12:31 PM
I figure that after I "pop" it's the ladies option. One of my ATFs in Baltimore would "milk" me for every drop and then swallow. But that was her thing.

Yet, in almost 20 years, I've never had a request to empty a condom into a Provider's mouth.
  • InU
  • 02-19-2018, 01:54 PM
Bird watching/San Juan Capistrano has and always will be, Hot as hell. Especially if she can deep throat and swallow, as there is no other place to go. Even hotter still, is if the girl doesn't swallow normally, but for some reason, she does it for you.

If I wanted my baby batter in the sink/towel/toilet/trash, hell, I can do that myself.
Like these gents mentioned, it’s a mental thing. Just like me, personally, i really hate CIM and the one time i did NQNS, i ended up throwing up after the gent left. Because it’s a mental thing lol something about it, makes them feel dominant, desired and everything about it makes me sick to my stomach.

The mind is a beautiful thing, but it’s strange, oh so strange.
while researching this question I found this interesting article on the nutritional value of cum. https://jezebel.com/a-complete-break...seme-953356816
After I give don't care if she swallows or spits. I just don't want it back. Kinda sexy her giving the hand motions of mouth full be right back.
If they stay there for a while its pretty much the same. But many jump up to quick. Originally Posted by derek303
The latter of what he said.

I like it when they can orally take care of the little guy for awhile after my release. Since this involves a bit of time, I know it would be easier for them to swallow than just gargle.
I don’t care if they spit or swallow. But I think it’s hot to get a DFK with my own. Not ashamed to admit.