Do you think MSOG should be an upcharge?

I'm sure this has been talked about here, the topic has always intrigued me. I'm a big proponent of personal volition and making choices that are right for you as an individual, I'd love to hear your opinion and why. Personally, I have never thought of it as an upcharge simply because I feel time is what is being paid for the majority of the time. I know the situation can vary though.

Providers, do you upcharge for this or not and why?

Clients, If this is enforced as an up charge, how does that land with you? What do you think?
Does not matter to me I don't do MSOG. But I enjoy full hour. Only cost for MSOG is another condom. I will like to hear ladies reason for up charging.

Idea don't up charge but give me discount for only using one condom. Lol
No MSOG/Upcharge for MSOG is not a deal killer but it's pretty darn close to it!
Yeah, I like to ask newclients at the beginning of a session while they are taking off their pants if they usually do MSOG. If they say they're a one popper I will pace myself and offer a massage first or just go reaallly slow and get creative so that they feel they have gotten the most out of the session. If they are MSOG and they want to try for as many pops as possible, that's always a lot of fun too! I do love fast and furiousand a challenge. I should probably work on stopping sucking though after they cum because they will either start laughing or squirming away hehe
Never an up charge .. Your time is your time so I say go for as many as you can... Even if you don't pop again it's always fun trying
  • sydmo
  • 02-19-2018, 03:26 PM
Does not matter to me I don't do MSOG. But I enjoy full hour. Only cost for MSOG is another condom. I will like to hear ladies reason for up charging.

Idea don't up charge but give me discount for only using one condom. Lol Originally Posted by Samcro84
perfect answer
  • LOJ
  • 02-19-2018, 03:50 PM
I always ask before seeing a new lady for the 1st time. Non-MSOG for an hour appointment would be a deal breaker for me.
MSOG should always be allowed in an hour and longer sessions. I do not enjoying rushing nor do I care to be looking at the clock so I do not offer it in 30 min dates. I enjoying edging and keeping you there for as long as possible. I used to offer MSOG in half hour dates but after 90% of the dates would run over trying for a second pop 5 mins til, I unfortunately took it off my menu. Overstaying and not compensating for the overage or atleast tipping is not appropriate.
MSOG? To be able to do that in the first place. Maybe with the right lady.
Honest question: what percentage of men are capable of MSOG?
Are they one-minute wonders? Are they not getting a full pop on the first go? Are they staying hard and immediately going for the second? Are they in better cardio-vascular health?

I’ve got a friend who comes often but never much volume, and it never takes him long. Is he getting better orgasms/sex than me?
MSOG should always be allowed in an hour and longer sessions. I do not enjoying rushing nor do I care to be looking at the clock so I do not offer it in 30 min dates. I enjoying edging and keeping you there for as long as possible. I used to offer MSOG in half hour dates but after 90% of the dates would run over trying for a second pop 5 mins til, I unfortunately took it off my menu. Overstaying and not compensating for the overage or atleast tipping is not appropriate. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Same.
It depends on the provider for me.
Up until a few months ago I could always MSOG within an hour. Lately not so much. So I do look for ladies that do offer MSOG for the hour sans upcharge.

Now if someone wanted MSOG in a 30min appointment? I could see where ladies would charge extra. That's a lot of activity crammed in a short amount of time.
I could never understand the whole yes no thing on msog. I mean time is time right? If you are paying for 60 or 30 you should be able to run your course and the menu as you choos. So what if you pop once or 6 times like F2C why is cumming so different then just licking a girl for a half hour, you still pay the same. Anyways it’s kind of ridiculous to limit one in there abilities.

IB
I could never understand the whole yes no thing on msog. I mean time is time right? If you are paying for 60 or 30 you should be able to run your course and the menu as you choos. So what if you pop once or 6 times like F2C why is cumming so different then just licking a girl for a half hour, you still pay the same. Anyways it’s kind of ridiculous to limit one in there abilities.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Very true