IOP and YMMV

Ladies. What affects great IOP and going off of menu (YMMV)? Looks? Age? Chemistry? $ or $$ or $$$? How your day is going? Personal issues?

Do all of the above affect answering texts or pm’s? I’m just trying to understand the culture and what is not spoken but implied. Thx!!
The females do their job and are consistent. The dude is the one who determines the degree of IOP.

For example, Sophie at Rose is said to give the best IOP at any AMP. Regardless of what dudes think she treats everyone the same when it comes to her sensual style.

I agree her style is the best but when you are stud chick magnet like me it's no big deal. I saw her for the boob play but others need the emotional connection. Depending on how much determines the IOP.

It's really hard to ever get excited when women constantly throw themselves at you. That said, on the rare occasion when it does happen it is with a black women. I'm not sure why but them type people give me the butterflies.

When someone who needs to feel sexy like the old fat dudes on Eccie (i.e. Old T) it's the best part of the massage and they dream about it till the next time.

I probably need to teach stud classes like Sue teaches squirting and couples classes.
  • Old-T
  • 02-20-2018, 10:10 AM
Ladies. What affects great IOP and going off of menu (YMMV)?

I can only give you one person's perspective
Looks? Not in my case, I am average looking at best
Age? No, I am well past the "prime" age group
Chemistry? A very big "Yes"
$ or $$ or $$$? No, I never ask for a discount, but I don't over pay their asking price either
How your day is going? Personal issues? I do not know

Do all of the above affect answering texts or pm’s? I’m just trying to understand the culture and what is not spoken but implied. Thx!! Originally Posted by He_bangs_her
I think there are two major things that natter:
(1) Do your research--if you want passion, some ladies are open to the possibility, others are not. Read the reviews--pay attention to the mood conveyed, and most importantly, find guys who seem to value what you value. A "YES" from them means a lot more than half a dozen "yes" reviews from guys who value different things.

(2) HOW YOU TREAT HER! If you want someone to act like a GF, treat her like one. If you want someone to be passionate to you, treat them accordingly. NOTHING is more important when it comes to getting her best than being polite, thoughtful, and treating her as the real person she is.
  • Old-T
  • 02-20-2018, 10:12 AM
The females do their job and are consistent. The dude is the one who determines the degree of IOP.
Wow. Tiny T might actually be learning!

For example, Sophie at Rose is said to give the best IOP at any AMP.

I agree but when you are stud chick magnet like me it's no big deal. I saw her for all the boon activities.

It's really hard to ever get excited when women constantly throw themselves at you. That said, on the rare occasion when it does happen she is a black women.

When someone who needs to feel sexy like the old fat dudes on Eccie (i.e. Old T) it's the best part of the massage and they dream about it till the next time.

I probably need to teach stud classes like Sue teaches squirting classes. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
But then I read the rest of he/she/it/other's post and realize no, Tiny T is still clueless.
I believe this varies widely among providers and I think there is a degree of truth to everything you listed. If you enjoy and are satisfied with the job itself, interacting with new people, pleasing and being pleased the "iOp" won't be so much of an illusion as it is a natural byproduct. I don't like to work if I'm having a compressed day because I'm not able to show up 100%, there have been times I have and things still went well on the surface, but I prefer to be in a grounded place. If I feel like I'm going to have to fake enthusiasm or pleasure I don't like to work and usually won't, there are usually other things in my life that need prioritized, then I will get clear on those things and come back.

Personally I am truly into this job and am a people person so I don't like to feel like I'm giving someone something disingenuous. Ive also been vocal a lot more this past year on my preferences in sessions, there are some activities I used to be really into and now am not as much, so I'll share that so that it's not something that's forced or awkward if I don't seem into. When it comes to attractions, I can find qualities about each person I can admire, appreciate, or compliment, but I'd be lying if I said particular attraction or chemistry with some people wasn't greater than others. I.e: if I say I like your cock, you're handsome, I had fun etc I mean it. I happen to be attracted and intrigued to a wide variety of people
Though most clients don't believe the compliments anyway ;p
When it comes to attractions, I can find qualities about each person I can admire, appreciate, or compliment, but I'd be lying if I said particular attraction or chemistry with some people wasn't greater than others. I.e: if I say I like your cock, you're handsome, I had fun etc I mean it. I happen to be attracted and intrigued to a wide variety of people
Though most clients don't believe the compliments anyway ;p Originally Posted by JadeRose
Completely agree! I can connect to most people with ease, it’s not an act or finesse, it’s because I’m genuinely a people person. I went from being a SB to this (I’m way better at that than this, I’m a terrible hooker) but it made me see the value in people i wouldn’t have otherwise met. Even in QVs i tend to make connections fairly easily. I don’t think that $$$ has anything to do with it, like you don’t get a discount for being a stud, having a magic stick and making me cum, nor do you get one for being likable. Why? Because while it’s intimate, it’s still a business deal and it’s not good for business when you pick favorites.

I don’t know what my reviews say, but if you ask any of them, the vibe is strong. But that’s not for everyone. You can be kinky and passionate and you can be detached and still fuck someone’s brains out. TT mentioned, some people NEED it for a good session, some just find it an extra bonus. I find that to be true. And reviews or reviewers are there for insite and it’s best to use the tools you’re given.

Side note, i think Treetop is ill... that was actually a pretty decent and normal comment, informative with a hint of narcissism. I’m impressed.
An Old Obese One (OOO), paying for a trophy fuck because high school girls ignored or ridiculed him, might not encounter much IOP nor care.
I agree too - I'm a naturally very passionate and sensual person - I was born that way. If someone doesn't want the kissing and hugging and just good loving - in other words - just rubbing naughty parts together - that's not me - so I respectfully ask that they find someone else. Otherwise, it's not gonna be a good experience and nobody wants that!

I believe this varies widely among providers and I think there is a degree of truth to everything you listed. If you enjoy and are satisfied with the job itself, interacting with new people, pleasing and being pleased the "iOp" won't be so much of an illusion as it is a natural byproduct. I don't like to work if I'm having a compressed day because I'm not able to show up 100%, there have been times I have and things still went well on the surface, but I prefer to be in a grounded place. If I feel like I'm going to have to fake enthusiasm or pleasure I don't like to work and usually won't, there are usually other things in my life that need prioritized, then I will get clear on those things and come back.

Personally I am truly into this job and am a people person so I don't like to feel like I'm giving someone something disingenuous. Ive also been vocal a lot more this past year on my preferences in sessions, there are some activities I used to be really into and now am not as much, so I'll share that so that it's not something that's forced or awkward if I don't seem into. When it comes to attractions, I can find qualities about each person I can admire, appreciate, or compliment, but I'd be lying if I said particular attraction or chemistry with some people wasn't greater than others. I.e: if I say I like your cock, you're handsome, I had fun etc I mean it. I happen to be attracted and intrigued to a wide variety of people
Though most clients don't believe the compliments anyway ;p Originally Posted by JadeRose
I think the real danger comes when IOP turns into real passion. If you're giving her a real deep dickin' and make her cum a few times, it's bound to start the oxytocin flowing in her brain which can make the coldest, most distant girl turn into a cock starved animal in a matter of seconds. You can feel it in the way their body responds to you and the way they kiss. That triggers the hormonal response in your body, and before long you're in hooker love, however temporary.

I've had a few girls become semi-obsessed over the years and I'll admit I've had my fair share of puppy love. Experience and wisdom let you know when you approach that line and tell you it's time to put the brakes on. It's because of this that I almost never see a girl more than 3 times, and if I do I make sure there's significant time in between. Oxytocin is one hell of a drug and it can make you do dumber shit than anything you can snort or shoot up.
  • sydmo
  • 02-20-2018, 01:54 PM
I think the real danger comes when IOP turns into real passion. If you're giving her a real deep dickin' and make her cum a few times, it's bound to start the oxytocin flowing in her brain which can make the coldest, most distant girl turn into a cock starved animal in a matter of seconds. You can feel it in the way their body responds to you and the way they kiss. That triggers the hormonal response in your body, and before long you're in hooker love, however temporary.

I've had a few girls become semi-obsessed over the years and I'll admit I've had my fair share of puppy love. Experience and wisdom let you know when you approach that line and tell you it's time to put the brakes on. It's because of this that I almost never see a girl more than 3 times, and if I do I make sure there's significant time in between. Oxytocin is one hell of a drug and it can make you do dumber shit than anything you can snort or shoot up. Originally Posted by assfucker
any of the working Ladies that become "semi-obsessed" with a dude called assfucker - They're all yours brother and I don't believe the elicit substance comment is too cool either. But that's just me
What elicit substance? Pick up a dictionary motherfucker.
  • sydmo
  • 02-20-2018, 02:10 PM
What elicit substance? Pick up a dictionary motherfucker. Originally Posted by assfucker
sorry dickhead, I miss read it my bad
De nada. Uninformed comments about substances that aren't illicit can elicit a dickhead response from me. The personal attacks, I can handle.
  • sydmo
  • 02-20-2018, 02:15 PM
De nada. Uninformed comments about substances that aren't illicit can elicit a dickhead response from me. The personal attacks, I can handle. Originally Posted by assfucker
completely understood
  • sydmo
  • 02-20-2018, 02:17 PM
now you got me lookin into Oxytocin. so, thanks, I guess really