Recommendations for a fun/chill provider? Men and women can comment

Coming to Austin soon and decided to keep this out of ML and ISO because I am interested in both men and women replies. Who do y'all consider a fun/chill/outgoing provider. Meaning, when meeting for first time acts like they are confident, friendly, can make someone feel at ease, isn't all business but knows how to get there in a timely manner......yes, I know YMMV but if there is several replies on certain providers, that's wonderful for them. yes mandles/WK's exist but we will keep that in another thread.

This is truly a serious thread...not trying to fluff up certain providers since I am not from the area
CubanAva

That's the one Phrasing.

Ladies please treat my West Texas brother well.
I just saw the “won’t see without a face picture” i don’t have them on here for a reason, so i wouldn’t send them either. *sigh*
But austin_88 is a total babe and her face is all over this place ;p
Yes not to mention he likes to waste your time and lowball you. The send you numerous messages after the fact telling you he still would like to see you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...696&highlight=
Oh how I have missed the Austin drama..... Guess daddy's girl is gone...I was her favorite.
I just saw the “won’t see without a face picture” i don’t have them on here for a reason, so i wouldn’t send them either. *sigh*
But austin_88 is a total babe and her face is all over this place ;p Originally Posted by CubanAva
She is lovely as well

Oh how I have missed the Austin drama..... Guess daddy's girl is gone...I was her favorite. Originally Posted by Phrasing

She will be back, they always come back.
Yes not to mention he likes to waste your time and lowball you. The send you numerous messages after the fact telling you he still would like to see you.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...696&highlight= Originally Posted by Britttany_love
+1
Yep...