Well known agency no screening?

Probably shouldn't be asked in a semi-public forum...
Best bet is to just call around and ask to set up appointments and see who agrees. That’s what I did considering I don’t have any references from independent providers. There are quite a few reviews in this sub to go off of.
TAE doesn't screen as far as I know. at least michael never screened me.
I actually wasn't asking because I don't want to get screened. I was asking because, if it's true, it would seem like they'd be a target for LE and unstable people that would put the ladies at risk. Maybe I wasn't getting the full story but it doesn't seem like a sustainable business practice to me?
That makes more sense. I’ve had a provided tell me they have had to cut a session off because once the client showed up he was definitely not stable. Guess screening would help deter that but I’m glad to for the newbie friendly providers.
I actually wasn't asking because I don't want to get screened. I was asking because, if it's true, it would seem like they'd be a target for LE and unstable people that would put the ladies at risk. Maybe I wasn't getting the full story but it doesn't seem like a sustainable business practice to me? Originally Posted by element123
TAE has been around for about 10 years now so they have sustained their business quite well with no signs of going away anytime soon.
  • ztonk
  • 02-21-2018, 09:19 PM
Moved from Agency Reviews to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
When I first started in the hobby, ASPD-era, there was a big agency out of houston who had expanded to dallas, SA and Austin who got me started because if their no-screening policy. And MAN, they had the most beautiful girls. I became very infatuated with two sisters there, a shapely short brunette who was a Greek fanatic, and a taller, willowy redhead who made every session with her feel like honest-to-god lovemaking. Man, I miss her.

Anyway, back then I couldn't get any of the established providers to see me without refs. Were it not for that agency, I'd have been doomed to forever get burned on craigslist.