VISITING SOON!

hey guys
It would be my first time in Austin so looking for suggestions on hotels? Safe areas? Best days to visit? HELP PLEASE!
thank you😘

DAMN, you're fine!

Sorry...what as the question??

Oh yeah, The Domain and The Arboretum areas tend to be most popular areas so maybe search by those areas.
Hope your trip is fun. Not from Austin but I typically see ladies on south or central Austin. A lot of ladies stay on northwest side. Hopefully some Austin members will give you positive input.
Gorgeous!!

Blue beard is correct, arboretum or the domain will be your best bet. Any time is a good time.

Have fun
imo, end of the month visits seem quite popular!
imo, end of the month visits seem quite popular! Originally Posted by ck1942
I would love the opportunity to book your hotel and handle the business end of your visit.

Most traveling females take advantage of my management service in order to maximize our combined profits.

Most importantly is your safety. In addition to my model like looks and body ( I'm hot) I'm also very protective and can handel any threat thrown out way.

Trust me.
He can get you a great deal on Alex Jones merchandise and teach you about the dangers of chem trails too.
  • sydmo
  • 02-21-2018, 01:30 PM
Vanessa, you are fucking gorgeous, welcome to Austin, hope you have a good time here. The advice on location from the other fellas is good advice.

And fyi, ignore that dipshit treetop, he's our village Idiot
I think Treetop has the potential to be very dangerous in the hobby except for the fact that he's completely ineffectual.
He can get you a great deal on Alex Jones merchandise and teach you about the dangers of chem trails too. Originally Posted by assfucker
Alex Jones at least tells facts every so often.

It's sad that we should sticky Treetop as a war ing for traveling providers but hey, info exchange.
Alex Jones at least tells facts every so often.. Originally Posted by scsholar
Facts out of context that are meant to scare you into buying his overpriced unproven products.
Well now I am getting confused. Who is coming to Austin? Vanessa valentine or Alex Jones? And which one gives a better BBBJ?
Major thread derail. My apologies.

Welcome to Austin!
lmao y’all are are something else�� but thank you for the laugh & info.