FKK Club Tour Company? Legit or no?

Hello Everyone!

New to this board, but have been on plenty of other boards in the past on various other sites. The reason that brought me here is really more or less to satisfy a curiosity about FKK clubs in general and I had a few questions for the gents that may have already partaken in the sights and sounds of such places. KosherCowboy, if you're reading this, I would be honored to hear your takes on things as well as I know you have a ton of experience in the hobby.

Long story short, as I was posting on my usual board, an ad popped up for a FKK Tour Club company (I think it was even called the FKK Club Tour Company operating under the website guides2sex dot com). My questions to you are the following:

1) Have you ever used this service/company before?
2) If so, are they worth the investment in terms of ease of access to the clubs, hotel accommodations, etc?
3) Can they REALLY offer you discounts on admissions fees?
4) Is there a time of year is the best to visit? I would assume spring/summer, but I obviously have no idea.
5) Lastly, if the answer to question 1 is no, is there a better service/company you recommend or is it easier just to go it alone and plot out a few clubs and do your own private tour?

Please keep in mind that this would be my first foray into this part of the hobby so I'm obviously looking for an economical solution (honestly, I don't even know how much to bring with me) but I also would not want to sleep in a dump every night or get blindsided by all the beautiful ladies walking around the clubs and lose all my fun money in one place.

I also know with COVID, the majority of clubs are shut down until further notice. As such, my first trip wouldn't be AT LEAST until end of 2021 or early 2022. Just trying to do as much research as I can now so I am thinking with the right head when I get there.

Any advice you can provide here would be great. Sorry also for the wall of text on my first post. ;-)
These are some great questions that I hope someone can answer. FKK's are on my bucket list. I too am thinking about a tour company, just seems easier for a first trip to Germany. This is the one I have been looking at https://fkktours.com/ Is that the same one you saw?
Not sure they'll be around after covid but we'll see.
I have no information on this tour company, but I'll tell you my thoughts. Most of the largest and most popular FKKs are well outside the cities. You will need a rental car or pay a taxi $50+ to get to most of them quickly and easily, except Artemis in Berlin, which is very close to a metro stop. Sharks is accessible by taking a train from Frankfurt and then a short cab ride, but you kind of need to know where you are going. There are plenty of FKKs that are in the city proper, but they are usually not the well-known luxury ones. So, if you want to visit some of the top FKKs and don't want to have to worry about transportation, you *might* want to do a tour.

I can't say about the discount, but I doubt if it would be worth the cost of the tour itself. The FKKs are not difficult to understand, most people speak English, and it's pretty easy to have a good time without a tour guide helping you. When I went, I found very nice hotels for $80 per day, and my rental car was under $30 per day.

On the other hand, if you don't have the time or inclination to do your own research, find a hotel, and use Google Maps to navigate around, it might be worth hiring a tour company. If you book far enough in advance, it looks like you are only paying $200-250 per day and that includes hotel.

On the other hand, what if you decide you want to deviate from the tour? Maybe you need a day off, or just don't want to follow their schedule. What if you want to return to find that hottie from Oase, but the tour is going to World today? What if you want to visit an apartment brothel or explore the all-inclusive sex clubs or orgy/gangbang parties rather than an FKK? I would hate to be tied down to a schedule.

My suggestion is to get your own hotel in Frankfurt, rent a car, and take a few days to drive to Oase, World, and Sharks. Then you can decide if you want to try out some other types of venues in/around Frankfurt, or maybe drive up to NRW and get a hotel there to try out the FKKs in Cologne and Dusseldorf and Essen. Hell, you could say "screw it" and drive to Amsterdam -- it's only a couple of hours from there.

Germany is one of the easiest countries to be a tourist in. Nearly everyone speaks English and the transit system is first-rate. Hell, haven't you ever wanted to drive on the autobahn? (I maxxed out at 120 mph, because that's the fastest my car would go).
This is all great information KCQuestor! Can't thank you enough for your insight. So this would ultimately be my very first trip to Germany and any and all FKK clubs. So as you can imagine, I would be going into this situation blind without a whole lot of information to go off.

That being said, if Germany is as tourist/english friendly as you say, then this might be something worth doing my own research on and maybe getting a taste of everything the country has to offer instead of being tied down to a schedule with a tourism company that may not have my best interest at heart (and YES I really would love to try driving the Autobahn. It's been a bucket list item of mine for as long as I can remember). Besides, Amsterdam sounds pretty cool (and is also a place I haven't traveled to yet either).

So I guess my only follow up (if you don't mind sharing some insight here), is where is a good place to start doing research? Are there any guides on this board to which are some of the best FKK clubs in the country? Ones to avoid? etc? PM's are also more than fine if you don't wish to share publicly.

Also, JaJake56 yes, that's the company I'm referring to. Hope it sticks around, but I have a feeling KC is onto something here.
I totally get what KC is saying, and I have this internal struggle as to whether or not the tour would be worth it.

My thoughts are that since I have never been to Europe that I would spend the extra on the tour the first time (hopefully get to go more than once) and get to know how things work in general. The thought of traveling there alone when I don't know the language, lay of the land or culture is kinda scary. When I first decided to go to TJ I did research it and found tons of info on how to get there, what its like ect. So I knew exactly what to expect and it ended up being very easy. I just don't find as much info on Germany.

I tried to figure out and estimate and I think it would be 500 or 600 more for the tour. But then you don't have to worry about hotels and transportation.

I also think that it could be fun to meet some like minded guys to hang out with. 99.9% of my hobby time is done solo. I did meet up with a guy from this board on my last trip to TJ and we hung out for an hour or so and it was fun to talk hobby in person with a like minded dude (while stuffing $ in gstrings!)
I wouldn't expect to be able to go to Germany for at least 6 months or more. Who knows when Americans will be welcome in Europe again?

Have you considered Rio de Janiero? The termas there are not as nice as FKKs but they are open to Americans.
I am unfamiliar with the termas. Will have to look into it.

We'll see how things go in 2021. Hopefully be getting back to normal by the second half of the year. I hope to get a trip to TJ in maybe May or June. Then maybe a longer, further trip toward the end of the year, if the stars line up for that.
This is a really Amazing site I really like it.
LostForeverInDetroit
I know about the FKK club it was amazing last year I visited with my girlfriend the whole journey I had enjoyed.
I was considering a tour company, but as said before, I don't want to be tied to a schedule. I might want to take a day off and just see the city.

For Frankfurt I will be going to Mainhattan and Palace, at the minimum. Both are located very close to transit, but if getting a taxi is as easy as it says I am going to go other places outside of Frankfurt too.

Just need to wait for the country to open...