Upskirt, Downblouse - Accidental and Flashing

Sundancer,

As you are probably aware by now, a lot of your posts are blank.

Don't post pictures from an Internet slideshow. The pictures timeout after a few seconds and the link is no good anymore. The result is a blank space. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Sorry ExNYer I'm not sure why you aren't seeing the posts. I'm using Google Chrome and I don't see any blank posts. Thanks for the heads up on not posting slideshows. Every board is different, it took some help from tia travels to post YouTube music on this board.
I am able to view all his pictures. Which browser are you using ExNYer? Currently, I'm in Opera. He's pretty good at posting pictures that are viewable as he had over 10k posts on another site in just 2 short years. Are they displaying for you today ExNYer? I'll post a few, let me know if you can see mine too... Originally Posted by tia travels
I'm using Firefox. I can see your pictures fine.

I can't see three of Sundancer's photos, including the one that says "Taylor Swift". There is just a blank space above her name.
Sorry ExNYer I'm not sure why you aren't seeing the posts. I'm using Google Chrome and I don't see any blank posts. Thanks for the heads up on not posting slideshows. Every board is different, it took some help from tia travels to post YouTube music on this board. Originally Posted by Sundancer
Well, I just tried the Safari browser and it works. I can see all of your photos.

Must be a Firefox incompatibility thing.