URL / Website: -
City: Mandeville
State: Louisiana
Address: Mandeville
Activities: Massage ONLY
Hair Length and Color: Short red hair up in pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very bubbly personality with a great body from what I could see.
Recommendation: Yes
if you expected more than a massage why did you give her a yes review
if you expected more than a massage why did you give her a yes review Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yeah....that's a bit of a conundrum.
Cock blocked by Jesus.
She was very apologetic and clearly felt bad about everything. Sweet girl.
She should have been up front before. She has updated her info since your visit. She was high on my list, o well. Happy for her.
When I saw her this morning she mentioned how she gave you $40 back and 3 on the house massages for future. I brought it up because I was surprised she would try to get away with such a thing. I miss those big tits I must say! MAN!!!!!
When I saw her this morning she mentioned how she gave you $40 back and 3 on the house massages for future. I brought it up because I was surprised she would try to get away with such a thing. I miss those big tits I must say! MAN!!!!! Originally Posted by Zoginator
If this is true, then that is fair from my perspective.
Did she drape you or were you uncovered?
  • RJD
  • 11-25-2020, 09:12 PM
Yeah, she's up here as Jaycee Grace or something. It changes every 15 minutes due to the amount of people she's screwed over. Found out about this the hard way. Then I found this, staff edit. SMI