Offensive lyrrics?

If your down in acuna and you ain't up to being alone.
Don't spend all your money on just any honey that's grown.
Go find the Mexican blackbird and send all your troubles back home.
They all call her puta cause no one really knows her name
She works the cantina dancin and alovin her trade.
Her mama was mez'can and her daddy was the ace of spades.
She's hot has a pepper but smooth as a Mexican brew
So head for the border and put in a order or two
The wings of the blackbird will spread like an eagle for you.

I think when the boys from zztop wrote it back in early 70s they weren't trying to offend anyone. Maybe it does.its all in good fun I think.but there is nothing fun about racism.
Are we bring up race offending people topics because we have nothing else to talk about? I get enough of this crap on Facebook...
What makes you think anything in that was racist?
Whats offensive about those lyrics??
It could certainly be offensive to someone, but hardly racist...
You went back.30 years to find an offensive song? Like there have not.been any since?

I am so glad you posted this. This type of discussion is exactly why I come to this board. SMH

I think if I wanted to discuss a Hispanic prostitute on eccie, I would talk about having fun with Selena. But that is just me.
Here are some offensive lyrics. They are quite rapey

I really can't stay - Baby it's cold outside
I've got to go away - Baby it's cold outside
This evening has been - Been hoping that you'd drop in
So very nice - I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice

My mother will start to worry - Beautiful, what's your hurry?
Father will be pacing the floor - Listen to the fireplace roar
So really I'd better scurry - Beautiful, please don't hurry
Maybe just a half a drink more - Put some records on while I pour

The neighbors might think - Baby, it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink? - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break this spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell

I ought to say no, no, no - Mind if I move in closer?
At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting my pride?
I really can't stay - Baby don't hold out
Ah, but it's cold outside

I've got to get home - Oh, baby, you'll freeze out there
Say, lend me your coat - It's up to your knees out there
You've really been grand - Thrill when you touch my hand
Why don't you see - How can you do this thing to me?

There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Think of my life long sorrow
At least there will be plenty implied - If you caught pneumonia and died
I really can't stay - Get over that hold out
Ah, but it's cold outside
Oh, baby, it's cold outside
Oh, baby, it's cold outside
Here are some offensive lyrics. They are quite rapey Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

the older i get the more i like that song.
so innocent and dirty
Well rockydoc you quote a president, who's term was 1901 to 1909 as your signature.SMH..I will be a little more current.I like snoop dogs gin and juice. But I prefer the gourds cover,its the hillbilly, cracker version.
ZZ Top loved sex so a fascination with women was a main theme for their songs. This was one of many. A Mexican/Black mix "Blckbird" whore who makes your troubles go away. What a powerful lady that is!

Every time I see Danielle's pic on one her posts I think "what a beautiful black ass." Does that mean I am a racist? NO! It means I can tell black from white. Her white thong contrasts perfectly with her exceptionally beautiful and dark booty. She knows how to make it hot. Oh, she's a prostitute too. Yes, she's one beautiful black-ass whore. Just like the beautiful white ass whores, BBW whores, spinner whores....

Danielle, everything that I have said about you is meant to be complimentary and respectful. If I have offended, insulted or disrespected you in any way, please let me know and don't pull any punches. And, I agree with you. Don't we have anything better to talk about? Like fucking.
ZZ Top loved sex so a fascination with women was a main theme for their songs. This was one of many. A Mexican/Black mix "Blckbird" whore who makes your troubles go away. What a powerful lady that is!

Every time I see Danielle's pic on one her posts I think "what a beautiful black ass." Does that mean I am a racist? NO! It means I can tell black from white. Her white thong contrasts perfectly with her exceptionally beautiful and dark booty. She knows how to make it hot. Oh, she's a prostitute too. Yes, she's one beautiful black-ass whore. Just like the beautiful white ass whores, BBW whores, spinner whores....

Danielle, everything that I have said about you is meant to be complimentary and respectful. If I have offended, insulted or disrespected you in any way, please let me know and don't pull any punches. And, I agree with you. Don't we have anything better to talk about? Like fucking. Originally Posted by frolic
No offense taken at all. I'm glad all these squats are paying off! I was taught colors when I was younger. An orange orange, red car, yellow house, brown cow...my ass is black, what's there to be offended about?
music is just music we may have different taste but it is what is. I had fair share of black beauties and one mexican cutie. And my own race as well knowing someone else is a different color/race does not make someone a racist nor does liking music ether.

David Allen Coe !!!