So Where Is The Snow?

Where is this snow everyone was talking about in NWA? I've been staring out the window for a while and haven't seen one flake. I was expecting to be snowed in...
Are you wanting snow now?? It has been snowing off and on at my place in Fayetteville but not accumulating
I want the weather to stop lying to me
I will do my best to give you better forecasts
It was snowing in Bentonville this morning but didn't stick here, either.
Guess I must have missed it. I'm in Bentonville right now, thought I would've seen something fall from the sky
Damn, I was kind of looking forward to it.

I was going to push the snow button on my four-wheel-drive and go rescue Danielle... Bring her back here for an evening of junk food by the fireplace and Mario Kart.
Ginger I got a 4WD too just made a batch of BBQ Smokies, Coleslaw, and making a Vat of soup plus got a decently stocked bar
rsz_bar.jpg
Ginger I got a 4WD too just made a batch of BBQ Smokies, Coleslaw, and making a Vat of soup plus got a decently stocked bar
Attachment 490736 Originally Posted by Ray_ban1964
Well, awesome! I'm thinking we should pack up the Nintendo and head over there!! Lol! Danielle, is that visual making your clothes fall off or what?
You are more than welcome to Ginger Doll
Well, awesome! I'm thinking we should pack up the Nintendo and head over there!! Lol! Danielle, is that visual making your clothes fall off or what? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol you know it!