Catch Phrases

Just wondering why the ladies use catch phrases in there ads, such as: 24/7, Open Minded, Fetish Friendly, and etc?? I know its a marketing ploy but if your not answering your phone at all hours, receptive to bodily fluids exchanged (i.e. No Kissing, BBBJ or DATY), greek, bondage, strap-on play, and ect, then whats the point in saying that you are.
Just wondering why the ladies use catch phrases in there ads, such as: 24/7, Open Minded, Fetish Friendly, and etc?? I know its a marketing ploy but if your not answering your phone at all hours, receptive to bodily fluids exchanged (i.e. No Kissing, BBBJ or DATY), greek, bondage, strap-on play, and ect, then whats the point in saying that you are. Originally Posted by shorty
I've wondered the same thing. I think 24/7 usually indicates the provider is willing to meet a client at any agreed upon time. I don't take it literally However, when it comes to open minded, that's when all the warning bells go off because I know she is not. If a provider were truly open minded, everything and I mean everything would be possibly available. I just equate fetish friendly with open minded because they essentially mean the same thing. I also equate open minded with up-sell. "Yeah, I'll do that for and extra $50." The one that gets me is GFE only to read later the gal doesn't do BBBJ.
24/7= If my crack dealer is working so am I
Open Minded= Yea I'm open if your wallet is
Fetish Friendly= I'll bang you with my 10" strap-on but its an extra $
Snow Bunny=White girl with a pimp
Exotic= From out of state
1000% real pics= Their real just not my pics

Wade through the BP bs there are a few great girls who use it, just double check here for reviews
It's me or it's free!!

Ha hahahahaha
It's me or it's free!!

Ha hahahahaha Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Your a bad bad boy!!!
It's me or it's free!!

Ha hahahahaha Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Yeah right how many have been able to take advantage of that one. False advertising...
Call me ed, I want some phone sex Or who ever
Call me ed, I want some phone sex Or who ever Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sorry Sweet, tried to call but, after you posted your number, every horndog in the country must have called you and your number was busy. I hope somebody was able to deliver the goods for you... I'll catch you next time you're "in the mood".
I am not 24/7, in fact I try to operate the best I can on only 'work day hours' Mon-Fri 8-5. However, I am open minded, and I am also fetish friendly. What I mean is, I enjoy it all, with NO UPSELLING, and I love to kiss! I have 'boys toys' to use on you, I keep satin rope, handcuffs, blindfolds, ball gags...I carry my 'bag of tricks' with me everywhere. I have played with, and enjoyed some 'ball busting/ball stretching'. I have also enjoyed a few 'foot fetish' sessions.

On my site, I claim that I am an anything goes type of girl, and 'no holes barred' fun.... and I MEAN IT!

Don't paint us all with a broad brush, my dear. We are all individuals!
Your right shorty, I have 24/7 but I'm not----how ever I would be for the right person! (coming into town late etc)
Yes Tiffany, everyone is there own person. Its just alot of the ads that the younger crowd of ladies place have all these Catch Phrases. Most Catch Phrases are far from the truth in what they provide or when they are actually working.
SNL. . . I believe you could go 24/7 with very little sleep and alot of coffee. Your like the Energizer Bunny that keeps going and going!!
SNL. . . I believe you could go 24/7 with very little sleep and alot of coffee. Your like the Energizer Bunny that keeps going and going!! Originally Posted by shorty
I do like my coffee
I really hate seeing

"Drug and disease free."

Um hello this should be a given....why focus on that in an ad or an about me page. Scary.
Like any business advertising, many of us are happy to stretch the truth. Or outright lie. Or just want to get an ad up quickly and easily and don't put much thought into what it says.

Caveat emptor!

Rules and restrictions may apply. Offer not valid in all areas. While supplies last. Only one discount per client per day and only if I remember I posted that discount. Interpretations of acronyms may vary. Dog and/or "manager" may be present. Time agreed upon may be relative. Actual appearance may differ from model shown.