Blondes? Redheads? Brunettes? What's your favorite?

Does haircolor matter? Is it a deal breaker to you men? Does a certain type of girl get you going more than others? I wanna know! LOL blondes are preferred by some guys, but I know others have their fetishes and what gets 'em hot!! What hair color do you prefer on your woman, if you have one at all?
hair color makes no difference to me. Attitude is above all the most important quality to go along with a true GFE experience
Believe me Darling i'm not looking at your hair.
LOL most guys dont care about hair color.. but i HAVE met a couple of picky ones who only want blondes and nothing else! And Poppa i'm pretty sure u weren't hahaha!
All 3 preferably at the same time.
doesn't matter to me.. as long as you have a nice body and njoy what you do...that is pleasing me...
poor attitude and poor hygiene are the only "deal breakers" for me.

big and tall,
black or white,
short or small,
i love 'em all !!!
As long the pussy is clean and trimmed its makes no difference...sometimes the pussy is a different color
poor attitude and poor hygiene are the only "deal breakers" for me.

big and tall,
black or white,
short or small,
i love 'em all !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE

I AM RIDING SHOTGUN WIT PAPA JOE ON THIS ONE!!!!
I'm going to chime in with a lady's opinion. I'm a total sucker for a bald head!
Blonde, please.
viva la blonde!
I'm going to chime in with a lady's opinion. I'm a total sucker for a bald head! Originally Posted by heidilynnla

Hmmmm, well one of my heads is bald. Does that count?

I like any hair color. Some ladies do look better as blonds, others look great with red, some brunette, some black, some greying, some with various colors. Depends on the whole "look".
  • Sami
  • 05-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I agree Heidilynnla Bald is Sexy!!!

I'm going to chime in with a lady's opinion. I'm a total sucker for a bald head! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
  • Paven
  • 05-17-2011, 09:34 PM
Why no spot for alternative hair colors?