3 Men visit St. Peter

Three men visit St. Peter. The first man approaches St. Peter. St. Peter asks the first man,

"How many times were you unfaithful to your wife?"

The man replied, "I was never unfaithful.".

St. Peter steps back and a new Cadillac appears. St. Peter tells the man to take the Cadillac and proceed.

The second man approaches St. Peter. St. Peter asks the same question.

The second man looked down and said, "There was one time during the war. I was away from my wife and I was weak." St. Peter steps back and a scooter appears.

St. Peter tells the man to take the scooter and drive through the Pearly Gates.

The third man approaches St. Peter. St. Peter asks the same question. The man looks down and shuffles his feet and kicks the ground. The man replies, "Well, y'know, I like women and... to be honest, it was a lot and I don't even know the total number"

St. Peter steps back and a skateboard appears. St. Peter tells the man to take the skateboard and proceed through the Pearly Gates.

So the third man is skating and pretty soon he comes across the first man in the new Cadillac. The first man is stopped at the side of the road. His head is on the wheel and he is crying.

The man on the skateboard, stops, kicks up the skateboard and approaches the man in the Cadillac.

The third man asks the first. "What is the problem?. You are driving in heaven in a Cadillac, what could be wrong?"

The first man replies, "I know. I should be happy and the Cadillac is great but I just saw my wife skating through on a skateboard."