Business slow??? I can help!!

Is your business SLOW?

Maybe it's time for some fresh photos

Nothing attracts more views to your showcase like sexy new photos. You only get one chance to make a first impression, so make it a good one!! ... And nothing says that you are classy and professional like some professional pics in your showcase. Everyone enjoys "selfies", and there is nothing wrong with having them in your showcase, but let's kick it up a notch and put some really hot professional shots in there with them.

I know money is an issue, but sometimes you have to invest a little to make more money. I firmly believe that NEW PHOTOS will boost your business.

I also KNOW there is a lot of competition for your photo business on here. There are some great deals.. even some people offering to shoot you for free. But remember.. "you get what you pay for".. if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Yes, I charge money.. I am a true professional photographer with a studio. This is how I make my living. My work has appeared in several major magazines. More importantly, I have been shooting providers for over 6 years, so I know what works to boost your business.

I have several great specials running this month, so don't make money an issue. I am completely affordable for everyone. And if one of my standard rate packages is out of your reach, let me know your needs/budget, and I will come up with a rate that will boost your business and won't break your budget. I can find a way to get you some new photos regardless of your budget, so PLEASE don't hesitate to PM me and let's at least discuss it. I guarantee.. you won't be disappointed

Below are some samples of my work.. all photos are used with permission

You can see more by visiting my online portfolio on ModelMayhem
http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

Some recent photos of actual providers

*all photos used with permission*

nice
Thank you cinnomonsweet!!
I just love that very top one with the netting. Heck, they all look nice.

The one with her wrapped in that netting, in such a provocative way, is such a nice poise.
Thank you Elisabeth!! Long time no see!!! That is one of my very favorite photos that I have done.. So naughty and provocative.. but so non-revealing!!
Yup, nice work!! The high definition is what makes them good plus the subtleness too...
Those are all very impressive photos.
Thank you for the comments Oldmanoftheroad.. and thank you Goddess Emma!!
Wow love the new look PF ... You are gonna make me come back to see you ! Lol impressive in deed!
Love your work! I'm with EW, the very sensual & erotic features of the, very first one is amazing. If you are able to help convey what the lady loves about what she does, who she is in a sensual, erotic way that "fits" her uniquely - you will be doing her a great service IMHO...
Some more recent provider photos

Some of the chop work needs help but nice over all
Wonderful work! Do you come to Oklahoma or are you pretty much stationed in your area?
The top pic in black lingerie....shes HOT!
exotic beauty... PM sent!