Rosenstein to be Impeached

Learning that Rosenstein never informed Lisa Page that they wanted to hear her testimony before Congress was probably the final straw.

House conservatives prep push to impeach Rosenstein

By RACHAEL BADE and KYLE CHENEY
07/13/2018 04:00 PM EDT

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows, in fact, had the impeachment document on the floor of the House at the very moment that Rosenstein spoke to reporters and TV cameras Friday....

Conservative sources say they could file the impeachment document as soon as Monday [16 July], as Meadows and Freedom Caucus founder Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) look to build Republican support in the House.

(Politico)
Learning that Rosenstein never informed Lisa Page that they wanted to hear her testimony before Congress was probably the final straw. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
for assup the fake news whore ..

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/dep...r=01050496e9gg

Report: House Conservatives Renew Push to Impeach Rosenstein
Read Newsmax: Report: House Conservatives Renew Push to Impeach Rosenstein | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll
The President could end all of this today by simply declassifying all of the requested documents. He won't though. He's having way too much fun trolling the press...

Can't blame him. I enjoy the Hell out of it too.
Rosey should have never been there in the first place. Now, if Mueller is going to bring any collusion charges guess who's his star witness? Peter Strzok!!!! Good luck with that!!!!! What a shitshow.
the troll-in-chief really should order the documents classified. don't know why he's letting them slow walk al this shit.

yeah... he's having too much fucking fun trolling the press. jeezuz. what an annoying president.

he's really unique... even andrew jackson who trump admires didn't behave that way.
the troll-in-chief really should order the documents classified. don't know why he's letting them slow walk al this shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What "documents"?

Are you "assuming" there are nondisclosed "classified" documents regarding the focus of this bogus investigation regarding the alleged Trump campaign/Russian collusion that caused the demise of Hillarious and her band of liberal thieves?
Next, “anarchists”will burn down the Reichstag, err, Capitol.
the troll-in-chief really should order the documents classified. don't know why he's letting them slow walk al this shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What "documents"?

Are you "assuming" there are nondisclosed "classified" documents regarding the focus of this bogus investigation regarding the alleged Trump campaign/Russian collusion that caused the demise of Hillarious and her band of liberal thieves? Originally Posted by LexusLover

sorry, I meant declassified, not classifed.

yeah, I guess so, whatever documents they don't want see the light of day...
Next, “anarchists”will burn down the Reichstag, err, Capitol. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
\
guess that means thong snapping is on your bucket list.