So I just received the nicest email from a Houston gent...

So checked my inbox....Click on an email, from a member of this board...

" Hi Valerie,

I saw on Eccie you are coming to Houston,Welcome! I would like a 2 hr date on the 22nd, do you accept employment references? "

ME- Hi, thank you for your email, unfortunately I do not accept employment verification in my screening process, I'm sorry!

" Go screw yourself then..."

...Charming....
That's how we roll here in H-town...chicks betta recognize...

He wasn't going to pay your 20% deposit anyway...

P.S.-I've got two more email addresses to send you requests from as well, hold on...
Now, now, now....that was SUPPOSED to be a private exchange!
That's how we roll here in H-town...chicks betta recognize...

He wasn't going to pay your 20% deposit anyway...

P.S.-I've got two more email addresses to send you requests from as well, hold on... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Now, now, now....that was SUPPOSED to be a private exchange! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Hey! I didn't mention any names now did I?!

Hey! I didn't mention any names now did I?! Originally Posted by Valerie
No...but you said enough to make it clear it was I! Anybody who knows me knows what an ass I can be!
Now this has real potential Valerie and though you may not get to see the glory and wonder that is Wakeup.

How do you feel about living in a cage? Because sometimes that's an issue...damn this wasn't an email.
Wait a minute....I thought cb (not to be confused with CDB) was the biggest asshole around here....did he say he worked for SWOP (the Houston Chapter)?
Funny shit...You guys are something else
I'd be willing to wager...he's not LE.
Do you accept unemployment verifications?
Labor Board is a pretty reliable reference I mean and it is good for about six months.
What a jerk...sorry you got that hun

*am visiting Houston am leaving today,I have met some great gentlemen.
It's official.
Campaign's over.....
Wait a minute....I thought cb (not to be confused with CDB) was the biggest asshole around here....did he say he worked for SWOP (the Houston Chapter)? Originally Posted by dearhunter
come on deerhunter, get it straight. cb (not to be confused with CDB) is perhaps the "Nastiest SOB" around here, no mention of asshole.
I love these guys!!!
Wait a minute....I thought cb (not to be confused with CDB) was the biggest asshole around here.... Originally Posted by dearhunter
That may well be true, but my nomination was as "nastiest SOB".