Paaranoid or overly cautious

OK, I contacted a lady on BP yesterday via the reply button aqnd left my gmail address. She responded back quickly and I am considering seeing her on an outcall basis. I have tried to attached her BP ad. Here is my question. This morning when I signed on the gmail, i get a notice that someone has hacked into my account. I also had a message from her.
So is a considence or am I being parinoid? I doubt that I am importnt enough to get LE interesed unless this is a sting of theirs . should I just forget her and move on?
Rent is late- I need help TODAY - 36 report ad

posted: February 15, 2011, 09:23 AM
Reply: click here

Hi I am looking for a Sugar effective today
I NEED TO MEET TODAY!!!! I am having some very serious Financial problems that i need help with
OUT CALLS ONLY
Please be nice when responding- no nude pic
YOU MUST BE OVER 40 YEARS OF AGE
Also, nice, fun, sweet, and reliable
NOT CONTROLLING OR DEMANDING when responding please include age, what side of town I need to go to and what you are offering in the way of financial help-thx
DISCRESSION IS OF THE MOST IMPORTANCE!! ***Also, I am looking for full Time employment so if you are a business owner or a person who is over the hiring department, please feel free to respond. I have many years in the Admin department and look stelar in a suit ***
Poster's age: 36

• Post ID: 9309723 houston
Its Backpage always be paranoid!!!
When in doubt always punt! You first gut instinct is usually the correct one!
  • Dad
  • 02-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Here is my question. This morning when I signed on the gmail, i get a notice that someone has hacked into my account. I also had a message from her.
So is a considence or am I being parinoid? Originally Posted by Kit Walker
Anyone else has access to your computer?
Scam. They pop up regularly. No phone #, non pro needing help, etc. It's all bs.
Gmail lets you see which IP addresses have been used to access your account. Was it from a new IP address?

Does anyone else have your password, or is it easily guessable?

To me, it seems like a coincidence.
Give her a miss and move on, the gmail hack should be addressed separately. However honey traps are used to mine email addresses, not generally for blackmail but to create bot nets and the like.