Ted for President

Will it be Governor Quitter or Kinky Friedman who will be Ted Numbnuts running mate?
Ted Cruz: "I’d rather be reviled in Washington and appreciated in Texas than the other way around…I didn't come to Washington because I need 99 new friends."
Ted Cruz: "I’d rather be reviled in Washington and appreciated in Texas than the other way around…I didn't come to Washington because I need 99 new friends." Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy, that sounds reminiscent of Romney's 47% theory. How did that work out for the Mittster?
Naw, Kinky's running for AG Commissioner, on a legalize pot platform.

I don't suppose any of the TeaWipes will be behind him on that.
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Run Rafael, RUN !!!!
Ted Cruz: "I’d rather be reviled in Washington and appreciated in Texas than the other way around…I didn't come to Washington because I need 99 new friends." Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Well Texas voters won't be deciding his fate for another few years, but he's sure made a LOT of friends in DC.

http://mobile.rawstory.com/therawsto...27f5d9d0326f58
I donated money to Kinky for Governor campaigns............

Naw, Kinky's running for AG Commissioner, on a legalize pot platform.

I don't suppose any of the TeaWipes will be behind him on that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I donated money to Kinky for Governor campaigns............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway

and he thanks you for keeping him in cigars
Crazy cruz hasn't done one damn thing for Texas, other than make us look even more stupid than the rest of the country thought we were after giving them George Bush for 8 years.

And, I'd be willing to bet that if that senatorial election between he and David Dewhurst were held tomorrow, there would be a vastly different outcome.
  • CJ7
  • 10-18-2013, 12:30 PM
there's enough stupid fuckers here to elect stupid fuckers for another generation or two ... stupid fucker #2

I think he will run as he is a attention whore.
there's enough stupid fuckers here to elect stupid fuckers for another generation or two . Originally Posted by CJ7
And here in the Political Forum we do not have to look any further than Trendy and the Idiot twins to find our resident "stupid fuckers."
But if we do look further, we'll see the entire herd of Lemmings!
But if we do look further, we'll see the entire herd of Lemmings! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider