#DiedSuddenly reporting

The VAERS Report for a Female two weeks after one Moderna vaccine. She went downhill extremely quickly and then #diedsuddenly.
Let's be honest. You have a higher chance of permanent injury or dying from the vaccination than Covid-19. FUCK NO I am not taking an EXPERIMENTAL vaccination.
See nothing about pre-existing conditions.
Let's be honest.........Suddenly is not two weeks....Suddenly is suddenly
Let's be honest.........Suddenly is not two weeks....Suddenly is suddenly Originally Posted by matchingmole

if you say so
See nothing about pre-existing conditions. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Does it matter really? What-if, we were to look at all VAERS deaths by year for the last several years?!?

Before you try thinking while unsupervised:
Interesting comparing 2020 to 2021 and 2022. No?
What changed from 2020 and beyond?
Can you get your mind (sic) around how many actual vaccines have been in wide circulation over all those other years?

For those authorized to think while unattended:
VAERS COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports
Those who can't understand the math will think the numbers are lies... lol....

The truth is getting too hard to hide... HaHa Long COVID... ie. people that took the kill shot. You won't find anyone suffering of long COVID that DIDN'T take the kill shot.
There is no cause and effect with the VAERS database. A person who has received the Covid vaccine dies. No correlation between the two events.

What VAERS Contains

VAERS is a publicly available, searchable database of reports that have not been verified. It simply contains whatever people have voluntarily reported. Moreover, the CDC and FDA do not restrict what people can report, as long as it happened at some point following a vaccination.

That means events that happen even years later and have no obvious connection to a vaccine, such as feelings of anger, end up reported in the system, says Talaat. “It’s very open and public and searchable. Since it’s so transparent, people don’t really understand what it’s for. They think it’s things that are vetted and have causal relationships with the vaccine.”

Talaat says the best source of research stemming from VAERS is the CDC, because they are able to trace the records backward and verify them.

My wife and I were in the test group for the Pfizer Covid vaccine back in late 2020. We have both had 4 or 5 shots. No health issues.

The fact remains that if a person is unvaccinated for Covid they are far more likely to die from Covid than a vaccinated person.
There is no cause and effect with the VAERS database. A person who has received the Covid vaccine dies. No correlation between the two events. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Tell me you don't understand math without telling me you don't understand math.