A Class Act .... good example for many here to follow

Her intentions are to remain neutral. Unlike most people she doesn't have an emotional attachment to Government or any particular Political Party. Can't say I blame her.
A true self made Woman.
A true self made Woman. Originally Posted by Jackie S

indeed. grew up poor the 4th of 12 total children. now she's worth about 650 million dollars. her longtime husband had a successful concrete/asphalt business. pretty sure he's not worth 650 million but at least he didn't live off her money. it's not just her music with over 100 million records sold, her Dollywood theme parks which she co-owns with an entertainment company that specializes in theme parks has made her very wealthy.

i doubt she's as apolitical as the article makes it sound rather she rightfully distrusts politics of the day and won't give either major party a publicity op.

and don't think Biden wanted to give the the Presidential Medal of Freedom for less than a publicity op and to claim she refused Trump. Dolly's tits are smarter than Biden is.

bahahahhaaaaa

she is not against being recognized, regardless of president as long as it's about the arts. here she is at the Kennedy Center with G B Jr and a few fellow somewhat successful artists.

President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush, with the Kennedy Center honorees in the Blue Room of the White House during a 2006 reception. From left: singer-songwriter William "Smokey" Robinson; composer Andrew Lloyd Webber; Dolly Parton; film director Steven Spielberg; and conductor Zubin Mehta.
https://m.imdb.com/news/ni64080610?ref_=nws_nwr_li Originally Posted by reddog1951

makes me wanna goto dollywood