NARA Providing Letters Showing Trump Had Knowledge OF Declassification Process

He claimed he could just think about it but it appears he received letters telling him the actual policy and procedures for doing it.

Another Trump lie getting disproven.
"How about this? This thread is a silly nonsensical rant about stupid musings. Nothing of substance. Hence, no one with sense gives a shit." ..... Hmmm, where have I heard those words before? Looks like they can certainly apply to useless Trump threads ..... you're absolutely right, no one with any sense gives a fuck .....
"How about this? This thread is a silly nonsensical rant about stupid musings. Nothing of substance. Hence, no one with sense gives a shit." ..... Hmmm, where have I heard those words before? Looks like they can certainly apply to useless Trump threads ..... you're absolutely right, no one with any sense gives a fuck ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge

^^^^^ this.
He claimed he could just think about it but it appears he received letters telling him the actual policy and procedures for doing it.

Another Trump lie getting disproven. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
... Trump is correct - He CAN decide what to
De-classify just by thinking about it.

How are you claiming that Him "getting letters"
about procedures even matter??

And THIS aint the same NARA that failed to reveal
to the American people that Joe Biden has classified
documents all over the place - is it?

#### Salty
Wrong Salty. You and Trump just make shit up. But that’s ok. A court, likely in DC and ultimately with 3 of his appointees will give a clarification on this.
Wrong Salty. You and Trump just make shit up. But that’s ok. A court, likely in DC and ultimately with 3 of his appointees will give a clarification on this. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ah yes Democrats say 2+2=5 and that is the new truth we have to follow
He could probably "think" about pushing the nuclear button without following proper procedures as well, I suppose.
Wrong Salty. You and Trump just make shit up. But that’s ok. A court, likely in DC and ultimately with 3 of his appointees will give a clarification on this. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hmmmm... Clarification on this??

... How long's it take? ... Been about a year, aint it?

Trump has been honest about this from the start.
He's surely said the same thing all-along.
He can de-classify.

... If that's not true - where's the clarification??

Oh, uh... Trump was also honest about "Trump/Russia" collusion.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
Hmmmm... Clarification on this??

... How long's it take? ... Been about a year, aint it?

Trump has been honest about this from the start.
He's surely said the same thing all-along.
He can de-classify.

... If that's not true - where's the clarification??

Oh, uh... Trump was also honest about "Trump/Russia" collusion.
Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

How long did the Durham investigation take? If it makes you feel better I'm confident the sentence will be longer than Jack Smith's investigation when Drump is found guilty. When that happens and someone points out you were wrong...again, are you going back to the tin foil lined basement with Bambi??
Salty isn’t bothered by being continuously wrong. He’ll feign ignorance and that English isn’t his first language.
... Insults all you got these days?

... Blue and cross at what the Durham report revealed.
We understand.

... The NARA can say whatever they want... We all surely understand
how partisan they are... "RAID Trump's house - He won't return the
documents!" ... But Joe Biden got classified documents in WHAT?
Four or Five different places with almost NO security - and -
"Ho-hum ... NARA got no problem with that"...

What a royal joke...

#### Salty

Another Trump lie getting disproven. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

where exactly did they show Trump didn't declassify documents?

thank you valued poster
TWK, I guess they haven't proved that he didn't...but they also haven't proved that he did. Unless you're a cultist who believes every bit of BS that comes out of the leaders mouth.

But, my bet is on it going to trial and it being determined by a preponderance of doubt that he violated law. He will appeal, delay, and scam millions from his cult members... and the old fat bastard will die before having to serve his deserved sentence. But history will remember him as the con man who pulled off the greatest scam of all of American history, and the worst of the worst ever to be elected President.
Second worst president. I believe Pierce and Buchanan will go down as the worst presidents likely in a tie for last. Trump will be fighting hard for that last spot though. .
TWK, I guess they haven't proved that he didn't...but they also haven't proved that he did. Unless you're a cultist who believes every bit of BS that comes out of the leaders mouth.

But, my bet is on it going to trial and it being determined by a preponderance of doubt that he violated law. He will appeal, delay, and scam millions from his cult members... and the old fat bastard will die before having to serve his deserved sentence. But history will remember him as the con man who pulled off the greatest scam of all of American history, and the worst of the worst ever to be elected President. Originally Posted by 69in2it69
Yeah, when Trump is dead and gone nothing will change. Corruption in Government will continue to prevail.