*Genital Herpes *30% *30%
*Gonorrhea *25% *50%
*Chlamydia *20% *40%
*Syphilis *20% *30%
*Chancroid *15% *30%
*Genital Warts *10% *10%
*Hepatitis B *5% *10%
*HIV *.9% *1% Originally Posted by jhende3
Usually when one starts throwing out statistics, it's customary to quote a reference source for validation.

(Edited to add the quote of the original post)
What?
That's a shitty bait and switch. Your post initially threw out vague STD statistics, and then you pull this shit when I called you out on it.

Says a lot about you...
BTW, don't you just LOVE that I could backtrack through my internet history to find your original post?

Ball's in your court, sport.
Still waiting...LOL
That's a shitty bait and switch. Your post initially threw out vague STD statistics, and then you pull this shit when I called you out on it.

Says a lot about you... Originally Posted by IDMT
Could this have been a PM?
Where are all the Asian providers Originally Posted by jhende3
Three I know in Austin, Two in Houston, One in San Antonio... the rest must be in AMPS!
Gee, I thought this was an actual thread about finding some hot Asian providers. Come to find out the thread is a flame contest. I love Asian women. They are so demure, submissive, yet know everything about sex and how to please a man. THAT is the kinda thread I was expecting to read.
I hate to admit this but the small asians make your cock look huge when you fuck them. I can't help it, it turns me on.
Someone can restart this thread with some honest intentions. jhende3 if you have something to say, start a thread and say it and then stand behind it.