Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): -
City: San Diego
State: California
Address: Ashford Street
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: LFK, Massage, BBBJ, DATY,
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: light brown to shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin with huge D's. 100 pounds at best - of which 10 were the boobies. Quite cute. Brown hair to shoulders
The Rest of the Story: Wanted to make an appointment with Vivian but she was booked. MMS said Emma was similar to Vivian. Based on Vivian's reviews, the tits were spot on.
When I first entered, a cute Chinese girl with big titties met me. At first I asked if she was Emma. She hardly spoke any English but it was soon obvious that this was not Emma. She said with a pouty look "not me". I damn near took her but I opted for my appointment with Emma. This establishment seems to have a knack for recruiting large breasted cuties from China.
After a few minutes Emma came in and I was not disappointed. Very young, very cute and very big titties. I paid her the door fee for one hour (I was 15 minutes late so it was now a 45 minute appointment). She asked me to undress and I told her to do the same. I got naked and she lost her top. Wow! Nice D's. She seemed to want to commence the massage first and asked me to go face down on the table. On the way, I stopped at the D's and paid them homage. Face down and the massage began. She was at my head and I wasted no time wandering my hands towards her puss. As soon as I tried to take down her sexy panties, she stopped me and said "massage first". She began a fairly decent massage - not a lot of pressure but not bad. This went on for a good 20 minutes with an occasional stop underneath to tease my junk. Then, she asked me to flip and she continued the massage on my arms, fingers and head. Whenever I could I would reach for her D's and rub them. A little pussy rubbing when it was nearby. Finally the massage was over and I asked her to lose the panties - which she did. She sat on the edge of the table and started kissing my nipples. Soon she migrated south and asked if I wanted a condom for the BJ. I said no condom and she commenced a fairly good BBBJ. Have you ever had a not good BBBJ? I was able to massage her titties while she sucked me. After a good 10 minutes, I told her it was my turn. She didn't speak much English but she got the idea. We traded places and I started with a little LFK, more action on the twins and slowly migrated south to the promised land. She had a cute trimmed Y shaped mini bush that was light brown in color. I worked around her pussy and she grabbed a pillow and put it under has ass. That gave me even better access to her clit. I licked and sucked it - it seemed to her liking although she didn't O. Then I grabbed my bullet and told her "surprise". I turned it on and applied it to her clit. I'm not sure she had ever experienced one before but she soon got very turned on by it. I was hoping to finish the deal by inserting Johnny and working the bullet at the same time. She asked me "condom?" and I said no and told her I had no babies. Don't know if she understood but she wouldn't let me in. At that point, I'm not sure she wanted to fuck either way. She asked me if she could suck me again. I was still intent on doing the deal but in the process junior started to lose interest. So, I stood up and asked her to suck me - thinking that when junior returned to attention, I would go for it with a condom. But that never happened. She continued her BBBJ until I let the swimmers loose in her mouth. It must have been a large load as she nearly choked as she was spitting them out into a tissue. We commenced the cleanup and I was out the door with a water bottle.
Now, I would give this place a qualified yes recommendation. I am usually a BBFS guy. I had asked MMS on the phone if Emma gave "special service". That is code in several places for BBFS. Apparently not this one. That means I paid too much tip.
I might go back for other large breasted young girls but as I am a BBFS type, I might give it a miss.
Recommendation: Yes
Recommendation: Yes