Encounter: Eva @ Healthy Land Acupuncture

User ID: -
Date: 06/13/2024
Name: Eva
Phone: 818-630-9188
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.yelp.com/biz/healthy-lan...cture-van-nuys
City: Van Nuys
State: California
Address: Sherman Way
Appointment Type: -
Activities: BBBJTC, DATY, 69, CFS, P2P CIM
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long black hair,
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4 long black hair, round face, nice lips, D cups, trimmed bush.
The Rest of the Story: Got over there and I was greeted by a 5'4 woman dressed up. She led me to the room and asked me what would I like, I told her an hour and gave her the 80. I undressed and laid on the table, covered myself with the blanket. She knocked and came in, started a nice rub and asked for pressure. I said medium. The massage was good, and that's not what I came for. She massaged me over the sheet, and once she was at the head of the table, I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I touched (stroked) her (by accidently for the sign that I'm interested in more), as I was adjusting my arms. The light finger touch came after 20 min of massage and asked me to turn over. She puts the pillow behind my head and my hand went up her skirt (again by accident). We locked eyes and she sees me smiling. She rubs my chest and went to get her supplies (no asking about tip or anything). She rubs me down with the hot towel, first on face and then around me already erect junk, she gets another towel of alcohol and wipes me down. She undresses and massages me with her Ds and kisses me all over. She straddles me and rubs me with her pussy. Then she goes down on me, swallowing me whole. She's DT me and quickly bobs her head up and down on my shift. I can feel her it tongueing my shaft. I told her I wanted to taste her kitty and she said "69", yes. We reposition for 69 and I'm munching on her snatch. After a few minutes of eating her out, I wanted her to mount me, She goes on RCG, didn't even feel the condom come on, but when I look down, there it is. (Damn, wanted bare). As she is riding me, I couldn't help myself and I release. I told her to just sit down on me and I can feel her grip on my dick. She gets up and cleans me up and I was spent, a little more light massage on my head, and she helps me dress up and asks me to cum again.
Recommendation: Yes