Encounter: VivianQ popped my Asian cherry!

Date: 2/13
Name: Vivian
User ID:: VivianQ
Phone: 4699001997
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rubmd.com/dallas-fort-worth-...c-3a1556496862
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/DNT
Activities: Cbj & Doggie
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, color of hair didn’t pay too much attention maybe goldish blonde.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’0, tight body big tits MM and cute little ass
Recommendation: Yes
Does he listed rate include all activities? I too wanna pop my Asian cherry lol an I’ve read a lot bout this one and yuki
She is definitely my favorite. I bit pricey, but the best experience so far.
  • slap
  • 02-13-2023, 02:33 PM
Good review, Saw her last month, she does have a hot body. If only she would do BBBJ.
How much for the upgrade?
She was awesome 3xx roses for hh and 4xx roses for the hour you might need to ask her what activities are allowed Im a simple guy don’t need all the bells and whistles just give me head and let me hit it doggie and I’m a happy camper. Be safe guys hope y’all can enjoy her as much as I did.
  • cy88
  • 02-15-2023, 10:56 AM
is 4xx MSOG?
I don’t think so but you’d have to ask her honestly
is 4xx MSOG? Originally Posted by cy88
No MSOG for any price.
No MSOG for any price. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
CBJ is No Bueno, and a bone killer
I heard she had a friend in the same Apartment, any idea of her name? Would love to try her.
I heard she had a friend in the same Apartment, any idea of her name? Would love to try her. Originally Posted by ihavetoknow
Yuki and Lilyq
Hmmmm…didn’t know guys had a “cherry”… The term “pop your cherry” is slang for the breaking of the hymen. The hymen is about a half-inch inside the vagina and can be broken with penetration…hahaha
Haha it’s a conversation starter not to take literally but good one I set my self up for that one!