Laser

I got lasered today! Ouch!

Has anyone else done this? It hurt like a mofo.
Had laser eye surgery, does that count? Not any pain, but a very strange experience.
I got lasered today! Ouch!

Has anyone else done this? It hurt like a mofo. Originally Posted by Lily Blair
Dare I ask what got Lasered?
Some types of lasers hurt more than others. I've been getting laser done recently on some minor skin issues related to a genetic skin disorder.

Yup. Hurts like crazy!!!
i've got a lot of experience if it involves a tattoo.
I must ask 'Why did you get lasered or lasered yourself" I must know ....and no I have never been tagged and it doesn't sound peaceful...
I have come close to shocking myself by reaching into my purse while driving and hitting the on switch. O*U*C*H*

I have also been shocked by things that I have read on this board. LOL, Oh and let us not forget the shock of a blog I have read recently. Well, more like the nausea and queasiness. UGH, G_R_O_S_S

I will never be the same now.
May hurt like hell girls, but you won't have to shave any longer and from personal examination of a few who have completed the process, the results are smooth . . .
Ha, no girl, I wasn't tasered. I had laser hair removal done
Our most sensual areas have a high density of nerve endings (just for that reason).
Indeed. I've been enjoying the results
Ha, no girl, I wasn't tasered. I had laser hair removal done Originally Posted by Lily Blair

OHHH WE NEED TO TALK I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT SOME PLACES THAT COULD USE ATTENTION!!