Encounter: Green, the little energizer sex bunny.

Date: 06/02/24
Name: Green
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Some where.
Activities: DFK,BBBJ,DT,DATY,BLS,BBFS,CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black,shoulder length.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short,naturally slender and fit, beautiful MM's, pretty face, tight pussy. Just an absolute natural beauty.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I saw green recently, I had a great time..
If your not into older women, she may not be for you, I'm 48, and I'm sure she is older than me.. I'm not trying to say anything bad, I had a great experience!!
I saw green recently, I had a great time..
If your not into older women, she may not be for you, I'm 48, and I'm sure she is older than me.. I'm not trying to say anything bad, I had a great experience!! Originally Posted by Heartside
This is bait and switch...
When I saw her I would say she is 30 ish. I had a great time.
When I saw her I would say she is 30 ish. I had a great time. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
When I read that, I felt it was just confirmation of Heartside. If a K-Lady looks "30-ish", then she is at least mid-40's. K-Ladies take care of their skin.

Korean cosmetics often emphasize natural beauty and the glow characteristic of the skin. Instead of covering up skin imperfections, K-Beauty aims to enhance and enhance the skin's natural beauty.

Korean skin care focuses a lot on taking care of the skin barrier, so it is not compromised with too high concentrations of active ingredients. Even with smaller concentrations, the desired results are achieved, when the starting point for skin care is long-term, instead of anticipating quick results.

There is a genetic component to clear skin and an ethnic component as to why Asians in general show signs of sun damage/aging much later in life. However, Koreans also practice really good skincare regimen and sun protection.

There's a good chance that HeartSide enjoyed a lot of TUHA, and seeing the length of her anal wrinkles, he made an accurate assessment of her age. No one uses wrinkle cream on the Greek-hole. LOL
Thank you sir!!!
Thank you sir!!! Originally Posted by Heartside
So, did I guess correctly about an extended TUHA session? Or was I just projecting?
I don't often find a lady that will let me graze across that puckered hole, let alone let me tongue-probe it for a long time. Just curious if Green would allow me that pleasure (meaning she would enjoy it.)
Does anyone remember the Texoma formula to determine a woman's age? Would it be :
AGE = # of wrinkles in face X # of wrinkles in anus divided by # of orgasms in DATO. Very scientific.
Does anyone remember the Texoma formula to determine a woman's age? Would it be :
AGE = # of wrinkles in face X # of wrinkles in anus divided by # of orgasms in DATO. Very scientific. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Your recollection is noteworthy.

Assessing her age, by looking at her face, is what a Theoretical Scientist does.

Checking the anus is Empirical Evidence...the real science. LOL
There is a symbiotic relationship between a woman's anus and her age. Relative to the number rings on a bark of a tree. You should get a Nobel Prize for this formula.