Is the demand for big fake tits really that high?

Two separate ladies who frequented Dallas/Houston/Austin last year came back this year with giant fake D cup boobs. Both ladies had nice natural A / B cup breasts that look / felt great, but now their appearance is almost comical with these giant fake boobs.

I just don't get it.
  • jan-w
  • 06-07-2024, 09:01 PM
May as well say the same things about the ridiculous kardashian BBL's, overblown liver lips, fake painted on eyebrows, excessive tats and piercings and the other stuff they do to ruin their looks.
A girl with a small frame who goes from a B to a D does look silly.

Some girls have the perfect frame, tall with big shoulders to go from a B to a D especially if they are working OnlyFans.

I know several of the GL girls have had implants but they seem to just bump up a cup size and do not go crazy with it.
Disgusting. Need ladies names with the D’s. For science.
Depends. If she's tall, its a treat. I would rather them be natural, even if she were slimmer. Miso is a good example. LOVED her pre-implants. She was the perfect spinner. Now? It seems disproportionate. She would have done well with a nice C cup upgrade, or even B considering her whole thing was being a spinner.
Guys around here seem to like ironing boards more
I for one, prefer MMades, as long as they are not clownish looking.
Korean pink movie actress lee Sul-ah-i

Search "Lee Sul-ah-I Top 10 Movies | Best 10 Movie of Lee Sul-ah-I" On youtube.

She was the epitome of gorgeous spinner. A year or so later some one glued on a couple of baseballs in size and shape.

Some people get a great car and enjoy the design, the curves, for what it is . Others get the same car and feel the need to beef up the suspension, supercharge the engine add racing stripes.

I prefer a nice compact korean model witn factory equipment.
If you're looking for an f250 or tundra why shop at a Kia dealerahip?
To answer the OPs question, no not for me, I like em natural
so....which 2 ladies?
As long as they accentuate their natural curvature, MM are fine. but some girls/docs go overboard.

A great example of natural perfection - Cristal

A great example of MM perfection - Haru