Boys & Girls I just wanted to share a place that ha$ been FUN!!

Let's say your in the "mood" & want someone in that "mood" no waiting right away fun..no joke & the playas (hobbyist & providers) there use the term "Meet & Greet" to yes Daddy or Yes babe let's get it on now!!

Don't laugh but it has been amazing I saw & scheduled 20 guys yesterday just now crashing last one left 20 minutes ago from that fun.

lavalife 713 .917.5555 it's free for ladies like everything should always be lol..& not sure what guy membership is but it always 24-7 has like guys live with their hands on their cocks..& wallet ready!
The term is Meet & Greet

Have fun!!
Be safe..ask for references & deposits like on here ladies those hobbyist are nationwide & members on other sites & will do whatever to see you .
there's also providers on there you just have to sift but it's amazing lol
It was my civil duty to share the love!!
And what if internet goes down for an hour or? Who knows
P.s. Go to Intimate Encounters & then the lavalounge
as GOD is my witness , Ladies another playa is on his way it's freaking rainy hotties there & hobbyists I was going to crash but I will take another you will never be slow on that line SERIOUS!!
Sharing is caring?

pm me if you try it out & love it too!!
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2022, 08:53 AM
Crickets...LMAO, take a break from the internet lady
I am glad it is good for you Venus.

Anybody else have a good experience with this venue?
....I saw & scheduled 20 guys yesterday just now crashing last one left 20 minutes ago from that fun..... Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Please allow 24 hours in advance at least when scheduling 💋I do not offer last minute meetings.
Hmmmmmmmmmm....?
  • BLM69
  • 04-02-2022, 05:47 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm....? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Shit makes no sense, probably more lies