Mobile Incall location.

Did one of you ladies invest in a Shaggin’ Wagon to meet the married guys where they are? Lol

https://boingboing.net/2021/11/30/th...for-40000.html
An R/V, Motorhome or Travel Trailer would actually be a good idea for an incall. Ladies can set up shop at the closest Walmart.
Don't you remember the RV in Smokey and the Bandit?
Well, if there’s no way to see inside, about all LEO could do is to tell you to move on. They can’t charge you if they don’t witness a violation.
Great idea. Goes well with the vanlife trend over the last 10 years or so. Might end up living in a van down by the river.
In the late 1990s or early 2000s two young ladies drove a van in NYC, they would pick up a customer and one would drive while the other serviced the customer. It seemed like a great idea but could also go sideways in many ways. At the time I would have jumped at the opportunity but now my concern about being robbed or some other type of inconvenience would probably stop me.
My favorite Walmart parking lot 😍
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I would invest in a fleet of these things.
I know several guys who just can’t make it to certain parts of town because of time constraints. Something like this could sure help those married guys who are on a short lease.