Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Around shoulder blades
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2 MM’s thin with a nice bum
Recommendation: Yes
magic is that the same Ivy that's at Sky Spa over on 88?
I don’t know. That’s what I was asking for other to try and confirm on here. I never saw ivy at sky but based on reviews I would be piece it to be pretty coincidental that she took a break and then showed up today at Kyoto.
Not the same girl. Ivy is in Philly currently. From what the girls and mama both have told me and I apologize to the mods if this should be private but the post I am responding to isn't private. Mama told me that some of the girls will go to NY and some to Philly. If you like the girls and tell her she tries to get them back sooner. There are 2 mamas at Sky. Ivy and Sophia both told me they will be going to philly. I am not sure if it's the same place in Philly or not.

Also, the Ivy at Sky does not have any baby damage on her. I am curious about the new Koyoto talent and will check it out tomorrow. If for any reason I am wrong (which would mean the girls AND Mama lied) I will report back to you all.
I was at sky last night and asked about that ivy. Mm said she would be back in a month.... do I enjoyed some seven!
what is the going rate at Koyoto now? I know it's less than Sky