Love my time in the Carolinas!

Can't beat the south.... as many times as I wander off I keep making my way back! Yall don't be shy!

Columbia schedule?
Miss that face, can't wait to see you again
yall bring it on.... no clue what's allowed on here anymore, but u know how to get ahold of me!
yall bring it on.... no clue what's allowed on here anymore, but u know how to get ahold of me! Originally Posted by CharityBangs
Review of tonight's adventure coming........
I will be on the VA/NC border on Oct 2. Any chance you're willing to come up that way, or meet in Greensboro? PM me
I will be on the VA/NC border on Oct 2. Any chance you're willing to come up that way, or meet in Greensboro? PM me Originally Posted by psmith0380
Will be in Atlanta the week of the 2nd.
Admin, is it allowed to link to my calendar?
My good friend Sheena Ryder will be visiting Raleigh with me to do double THIS WEEK ONLY! 10/20-10/23!
Sad I missed you 2 this time but couldn't work it out with my schedule
Any of you two going to be in ATL or SC?
Charity, tried sending a couple text messages and haven't heard back. I will be in Charlotte area in Feb hoping to connect.
Charity, tried sending a couple text messages and haven't heard back. I will be in Charlotte area in Feb hoping to connect. Originally Posted by psmith0380
I get so many texts asking about cities I don't visit and cities I won't be in for weeks.... to prioritize I only address 14 days out or less.... just shoot me a text before my next trip in that window... I try to get to old texts but it really is time consuming going thru thousands of texts, emails and pm's from dozens of sites.
Sounds like it time for an assistant, NO?
Great week to see the sights in Raleigh!
Sounds like it time for an assistant, NO? Originally Posted by A.K.A-LOKI

I have no problem with contact. Also, most fun provider I’ve had the pleasure of being around.