Ready to Play!💋💕

💋💋Hey everyone I am new in Charlotte!

I came to visit a while back and CLT was very hospitable so now I'm living here. ❤️ I need the Intel of hotels, restaurants and areas to stay away from.

Let's get to know each other!!

1. What are some super secret trick you have used to make a woman wet? 🥰

2. Most exciting place you have seen a provider?🤐

3.Favorite sound during sexual interactions?🥳

4.Favorite position (yes I know they are all awesome)?🙂

5. What turns you on? OFF?😘

LETS have some fun answering these questions!!
Very nice, always looking for new friends when I’m up in Charlotte. Also don’t be afraid to come down to Columbia for a visit. Touring girls seem to do well here, we don’t have good local talent.
Next time I'm in Columbia I'll message you!
💋💋Hey everyone I am new in Charlotte!

I came to visit a while back and CLT was very hospitable so now I'm living here. ❤️ I need the Intel of hotels, restaurants and areas to stay away from.

Let's get to know each other!!

1. What are some super secret trick you have used to make a woman wet? 🥰

2. Most exciting place you have seen a provider?🤐

3.Favorite sound during sexual interactions?🥳

4.Favorite position (yes I know they are all awesome)?🙂

5. What turns you on? OFF?😘

LETS have some fun answering these questions!! Originally Posted by ShellySweetheart

00. WelCUM to Charlotte! I tried to find your website, or advertisement(s) but no dice. Help! I found you on Twitter, please post more.

0. Upscale areas are Southpark, SouthEnd, Executive Park/Tyvola and Uptown (though parking can be a bitch & rates are higher uptown. University & airport are OK, just choose a name brand good hotel.
Stay away from Carrowinds (NC/SC border)
Plenty of awesome restaurants all over. Pick up a copy of Charlotte Magazine, they have listings & descriptions in every issue by location & cuisine.

1. My charm & my talented tongue work pretty well.

2. Interesting question. Either corner suite at the Omni uptown or once rode around in a limo uptown & got busy.

3. I like to hear how juicy a woman gets.

4. Depends on the chemistry and what excites the lady the most. Ole fashioned missionary works well for kissing, tit caressing and sex.

5. Personality, connection, sensual sex appeal are all turn ons.
Turn offs are mis-representative photos, bad breath, that latex condom smell, bush or not clean shaved kitties.

See you soon!